Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: another 9/11?

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Obviously Bush Cheated. AGAIN!!!!
    All we have now is Anarchy!! No matter how many guards are around Bush, We the People!! Can Take him out! Massive population count of the D.C. Citizen's... against a few hundred less than a thousand number of guards. People are the ones that control this country, People can take out a worthless leader. The population outnumbers the amount of prisons dramatically. Literally, everyone could take down everything and ruin this country, but we don't. We love the way things are, and we love ol man bush.....who chokes on his pretzels and dances naked whilst drunk. (both are very true). I want to leave America and goto Canada someday.

I always knew the country was too good to be true, now it's falling. Hah! So pathetic is hilarious!

Another 9/11? ... more like another "Hell on earth".
    Dam bastard Bushs'... they spend all our tax money on crap like a dam war for oil that wont even last that long. It's like 2 professors playing chess, but one gets up and ejaculates on the enimies peices and laughs while walking away. Nah.. actually worse.
    Last edited by Wolfmight; 11-03-2004 at 11:31 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    All we have now is Anarchy!! No matter how many guards are around Bush, We the People!! Can Take him out! Massive population count of the D.C. Citizen's... against a few hundred less than a thousand number of guards. People are the ones that control this country, People can take out a worthless leader. The population outnumbers the amount of prisons dramatically. Literally, everyone could take down everything and ruin this country, but we don't. We love the way things are, and we love ol man bush.....who chokes on his pretzels and dances naked whilst drunk. (both are very true). I want to leave America and goto Canada someday.

I always knew the country was too good to be true, now it's falling. Hah! So pathetic is hilarious!

Dam bastard Bushs'... they spend all our tax money on crap like a dam war for oil that wont even last that long. It's like 2 professors playing chess, but one gets up and ejaculates on the enimies peices and laughs while walking away. Nah.. actually worse.

Don't beat around the bush now will you?

Tell it as you see it......

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster

This message as been forwarded to the FBI so expect to hear from them soon.

Please refer to this: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=84104
    Last edited by Comic_Peddler; 11-04-2004 at 12:01 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Comic_Peddler
    This message as been forwarded to the FBI so expect to hear from them soon.

Please refer to this: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=84104
    im really hoping you're kidding........ you wouldnt be doing your duty or anything, just be a complete asshole (and dumb at that, since you should have forwarded it to the SS)

@ Wolfmight: shitload of C4+car@1600 Pennsylvania Avenue= alot of solved problem (and alot of others created)

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    im really hoping you're kidding........ you wouldnt be doing your duty or anything, just be a complete asshole (and dumb at that, since you should have forwarded it to the SS)
    Of course it was a joke, kinda like the whole telling a newbie the RIAA is about to knock on their door thing. :-P
    Last edited by Comic_Peddler; 11-04-2004 at 01:30 AM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Poster
    I am in partial agreement with this spamking guy...Partial, cuz wishing death on 200 million is a little, shall we say, excessive?

However, the population of America who voted for Bush are stupid, and all Americans are responsible for their blindness.

The American economy is going down the toilet cuz of Bush...the dollar is falling, fast, thanks to u know who.

Many Iraqi civillians are dead or injured, over a thousand American soldiers are dead because of Bush's invansion of Iraq, which to the best of my knowledge, was for absolutely no reason, since there are no WMD's in iraq, and there is absolutely no connection between Alqueda and Suddam Hussein.

But i for one am glad bush is in power. For one, that means stronger CANADIAN economy and CANADIAN dollar which is going through the roof at the momment!

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

you'd be welcome anyday in Canada, hell come live at my house till u can get a job . oh, and that professor chess thing, LMFAO that's class. yah, bush sux and he's probably gonna start another war. but from my POV, it's like this: bush will make America even more hated, and as we all know, empires don't last forever. so ya, thanks Bush for destroying america (who knows, maybe it's a conspiracy theory, maybe we canadians set this whole thing up.....but i'll never tell )

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkster
    I am in partial agreement with this spamking guy...Partial, cuz wishing death on 200 million is a little, shall we say, excessive?

However, the population of America who voted for Bush are stupid, and all Americans are responsible for their blindness.

The American economy is going down the toilet cuz of Bush...the dollar is falling, fast, thanks to u know who.

Many Iraqi civillians are dead or injured, over a thousand American soldiers are dead because of Bush's invansion of Iraq, which to the best of my knowledge, was for absolutely no reason, since there are no WMD's in iraq, and there is absolutely no connection between Alqueda and Suddam Hussein.

But i for one am glad bush is in power. For one, that means stronger CANADIAN economy and CANADIAN dollar which is going through the roof at the momment!

i get what you mean, havin a war crazy fundamental christian as a president is not a good idea (he's not better than the bearded muslim asshole).......

trouble is, its a war that cant be won....... like the riaa will never be able to stop us from downloading (technically that is, they can sue the shit outta us), bush can never stop fundamentalists from their guerilla warfare (especially if he attacks the wrong country )

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    maybe I exagerated

sorry

you dont have to exept the appoligy

I was just frustrated thats all

god bless america, and once again im sorry
    Last edited by Spam-King; 11-04-2004 at 03:39 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast