Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: another 9/11?

Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJude™
    Scroff you are right: I never went to any rallies or made myself any propagandist websites. I guess that does not make me the type to do anything for my country?
    If you say so. Not sure where you got that from. Talk about random statements.

You were the one stating how you did stuff, not I, so don't try reverse logic on me. However keep going to rallies and working on a site nobody cares about.
    Awww, that hurt! Nobody cares!

What reverse logic? I said that as a "patriot" I don't have to lockstep behind the president. You asked me what I do, I answered. Then you went off on some tirade about what your local papers said.

Never assume dude, never. You really do not always know whom you are addressing online. I believe I did something patriotic, something for my country, something that I have suffered physically from to a degree even, but would my opinions be less valid if not?
    Who said you're opinions weren't valid? Don't read what isn't there, dude.

You were right about one thing, I am a sweetheart, and I thank you for the compliment, at least we can still be civil to eachother right?
    Ok, you go first...
    Last edited by scroff; 11-06-2004 at 12:39 AM.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #72
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    i have a question seeing as patriotism is being raised.

Why is it unpatriotic to not back your president, yet the constitutional right to bear arms against said president/ government is held sacred?

Before anyone asks, i do not support many of Bush's policies yet i am totally against this reason to arm civilians.
    Also i have strong views (stronger than many) about being patriotic

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #73
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Actually SuperJude, the guy has his own website where he posts his propaganda with his side kick, Ruthie.

So he is doing something, to be fair about it. You can click his link (not a violent or sexual innuendo )
    I have a web site about my music collection, guess that makes me a part of the music industry! YEA!!!...........wait, why is the RIAA starting to call all of a sudden demanding royalties.....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678