Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Bush won

spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Quote Originally Posted by 15%
    That map of your looks like a virus spreading
    True; but the blue areas are quarentined, and soon it will be disposed of in Canada.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by scroff
    Amazing how, in all that red, there were only 59,000,000 or so votes for Bush, whereas in the little blue spaces there were 55,000,000 votes for Kerry... I guess alot of those counties don't have many people in them... empty counties. People matter, not red on a map.
    or maybe that liberals congregate in blue safe spots and vote liberal 10 to 1, well most of the country is well balanced.

EDIT: Counties are supposed to be balanced be population as equal as possible within states...your empty spot theory doesn't hold.
    Last edited by spinningfreemanny; 11-05-2004 at 11:41 PM.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    True; but the blue areas are quarentined, and soon it will be disposed of in Canada.
    ROFL!!!!!!!! Funny you should say that!

Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    ROFL!!!!!!!! Funny you should say that!

lol...

jesusland....has a ring to it

I smell a christophobe...

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    well you got four years to make em pure red

but please remember one thing -they where never 100%

Looks like there still alot of convincing to do
    Last edited by 100%; 11-05-2004 at 11:46 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    No, in all due respect; I really would never want a pure Republican country; only one party in power is dangerous, and the total collapse of the democratic party that once had firm ideals and innovative ideas makes me a little nervous...but not too much so...

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Sanctuary!
    or maybe that liberals congregate in blue safe spots and vote liberal 10 to 1, well most of the country is well balanced.
    Liberals vote liberal 10 to 1??

EDIT: Counties are supposed to be balanced be population as equal as possible within states...your empty spot theory doesn't hold.
    Are you out of your mind? The population of New York city alone is over 8,000,000 in 320 square miles....

The population of Arizona is a little over 5,000,000 in about 2000 square miles.

People can live in whatever county they want, there's no "balancing"... you're confused with districts.

BTW, when you signing up?
    Last edited by scroff; 11-06-2004 at 12:00 AM.
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    No, in all due respect; I really would never want a pure Republican country; only one party in power is dangerous, and the total collapse of the democratic party that once had firm ideals and innovative ideas makes me a little nervous...but not too much so...

Respect - thank you i thought you where...

you may now continue without any agression on my behalf

have a nice day
    Last edited by 100%; 11-05-2004 at 11:57 PM.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Sanctuary!
    You have a republican administration that's hardly republican, they spend like drunken sailors and have increased the size of the federal governmant by over 40%, they've involved themselves in nation building and are trying to involve the federal government in your daily life... doesn't sound like the republican party I grew up with.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Are you out of your mind? The population of New York city alone is over 8,000,000 in 320 square miles....

The population of Arizona is a little over 5,000,000 in about 2000 square miles.

People can live in whatever county they want, there's no "balancing"... you're confused with districts.

BTW, when you signing up?

thats why I said within STATES.

though I think you might be right about the mixup between counties and districts....

and BTW: Would you ever sign up? don't bother asking if you can't back up anything.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast