Thread: Ebonic Slots

Poster
    If you need ideas for names of the new baby, that is expected in your family, your problems are over.

Download this Slot Machine that randomly generates a name.

(For amusement only!)

Click here to download it now
    Last edited by Spindulik; 01-09-2010 at 03:28 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    racer II's Avatar Poster
    Sorry, now way i am downloading small exe files
    System:
    LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Xfx 7900gt extreme
    2x Maxtor 250gb sata
    2x Maxtor 80gb (p)ata
    2x 512mb mem , dual channel
    Tagan 580w psu
    Coolermaster stacker case
    Zalman reserator 1

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by racer II@28 March 2003 - 21:01
    Sorry, now way i am downloading small exe files
    Why not?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Perhaps it's because it may contain a virus. But that's rubbish as big exe files sometimes have viruses as well.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by The Knife Thrower@29 March 2003 - 09:04
    Perhaps it's because it may contain a virus. But that's rubbish as big exe files sometimes have viruses as well.
    Didn't you know that large files are ammune to viruses? What's worng with you!?! Maybe some day they may invent some sort of software that scans for viruses. Until then ,we'll just have to take our chances or just download large files.

--------------------------------------------------------

Seriously guys, The slot machine is not infected. It has been scanned. If you want, I will increase the the size of the file, but that would take some time. You see, I have been programming and creating software for over 9 years. I decided to created something for "the fun of it", finally.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Spindulik+29 March 2003 - 07:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 29 March 2003 - 07:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The Knife Thrower@29 March 2003 - 09:04
    Perhaps it&#39;s because it may contain a virus. But that&#39;s rubbish as big exe files sometimes have viruses as well.
    Didn&#39;t you know that large files are ammune to viruses? What&#39;s worng with you&#33;?&#33; Maybe some day they may invent some sort of software that scans for viruses. Until then ,we&#39;ll just have to take our chances or just download large files.

--------------------------------------------------------

Seriously guys, The slot machine is not infected. It has been scanned. If you want, I will increase the the size of the file, but that would take some time. You see, I have been programming and creating software for over 9 years. I decided to created something for "the fun of it", finally. [/b][/quote]
    OMG, they were right&#33;

It IS a virus&#33;&#33;&#33;

I downloaded it choosing, "run from its current location" and something really weird happened...

First this box popped up on my screen asking me to press a button.
    I couldn&#39;t help myself...I pressed the button&#33;
    Then this whole series of boxes started popping up on the screen, one after another&#33;
    I&#39;d click on one and another one would appear&#33;
    I finally got to the last box. It asked me if I wanted to finish.

But when I clicked Finish, it shut down my computer&#33;&#33;&#33;

I managed to get it running again with much determination. So THATS what that button on the front does&#33;

When it started back up again, I started looking for anything the virus may have changed.

When I got to the start/programs menu, there was this thing there that had the same title as the virus&#33;

IT REPLICATED ITSELF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I had to know...Had to find out...I ran the program but this time it did something completely different from the last time&#33;
    (It must be a smart virus. It learns from its mistakes. Probably noticed I was being careful not to just start clicking this time).
    What happened was that a giant robot suddenly appeared on my screen and started flashing lights at me...Hypnotizing me...Mezmerizing me...Enticing me to &#39;pull the handle&#39;.

So I pulled it and it was HORRIBLE what happened next&#33;

It renamed my baby, Jerlosha&#33;&#33;&#33;

How can I face my 9 year old son?
    How can I face the world&#33;?
    I&#39;ll have to change his birth certificate, social security info, school paperwork.
    SPIN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Cool program dude.
    Made more enjoyable by the stupidity of morons who don&#39;t know how to back-up their files.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    those f*ckin losers who refuse to download it are missin summat. Good one dude im gonna use this to create names for my next script. I give you 3 thumbs up