Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: takes one to know one

  1. #1
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    i was walking down the street with a couple of tracky wearing, slant-cap dorning, chavs with brand new trainers they just purchased in their hands.

    Ahead of them were a bunch of tracky wearing, burberry cap wearing, kevs, with plenty of jewellery on their fingers.

    At this point one of the guys in front of me commented to his mate: "Fucking chavs."
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 11-05-2004 at 12:03 PM.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    i was walking down the street with a couple of tracky wearing, slant-cap dorning, chavs with brand new trainers they just purchased in their hands.

    Ahead of them were a bunch of tracky wearing, burberry cap wearing, kevs, with plenty of jewellery on their fingers.

    At this point one of the guys in front of me commented to his mate: "Fucking chavs."


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    i almost laughed and shouted out: "you're all fucking moron chavs" - but i was too scared
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    I never did get the gold thing at all, especially them soverins, or them double ones, you seen them? their huge, look really stupid
    My mates son has this double sov on his finger and braclets etc, he looks a c*nt
    I told him that, he told me to F*ck off

    Jonno

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    i almost laughed and shouted out: "you're all fucking moron chavs" - but i was too scared
    did they look like this?





    and i found gemby blinged out too



    and the imfomous of them all


  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    Yeah but Mr.T was cool

    The gy on the right in the top pic?......Is he an ofspring from Bros?

    Jonno

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    14,760
    Haha.
    One is doing Trekkie fingers.
    One is doing rawk fingers.
    Another is playing the "hand" frm Adams Family.
    And the other trying to stick his fingers up.


    What a talented crew.
    They can tak' oour lives, but they cannae tak' oour troousers!
    ___________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmiss
    Haha.
    One is doing Trekkie fingers.
    One is doing rawk fingers.
    Another is playing the "hand" frm Adams Family.
    And the other trying to stick his fingers up.


    What a talented crew.
    true talent

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •