Thread: 02 Phone Generator :)

TRshady
    Anyone know if there is a mobile phone generator for 02, to top up your mobile phone with credits?

If there are credit card generators then there mst be a mobile phone voucher surely.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    ok TR i have no idea what your on about mate but it is interesting.. i have an 02 mobile and never any credit...

so what are you talkign about? somethign which generates the o2 top up card numbers?

if so and you get one throw it my way
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    TRshady
    , yeah that&#39;s what I mean, to a generator for voucher numbers would be amazing&#33;

What I find funny is the thought of somebody buying a voucher only for the number to have already been used.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by TRshady@28 March 2003 - 20:44
    , yeah that&#39;s what I mean, to a generator for voucher numbers would be amazing&#33;

What I find funny is the thought of somebody buying a voucher only for the number to have already been used.
    Yeahhh it would be funny &#33;&#33; (as long as it wasnt mine)
    Seems simple enough.But as far as I know its not cracked.
    Shame &#33;&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    well have you guys ever just tried getting an old voucher and chaning the last digit to one higher or one lower...

it may work
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    TRshady
    Ha, I&#39;ll try that .....

I&#39;ve got an idea (iignore me if it&#39;s stupid) but if everyone can post there 02 phone vouchers which, obviously, have been used then together we may be able to spot some sort of pattern, and .............

What do you think? (I&#39;ve just woken up, so that&#39;s my excuse for stupidity).

7. Lounge   -   #7
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    ok, its DEFINITELY a good idea, and im up for helping the cause...what about the etopups? does that make it more complicated?

The other thing is the complexity of the numbers used, they&#39;re long, and will have amazing codes in them, which will make it virtually impossible to hack them. This type of decryption is(should be, if they have any sense) the kind that the best mathematicians in the world work on for the MOD.
    <insert signature here>