Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tranzor Z

Debaser
    Any of you old timers out there remember this guy?

It's Tranzor Z!

Anybody know if this show reruns on TV somewhere? It's been like 15-16 years since I last saw it. Me and a buddy were talking about old cartoons we used to watch and Tranzor z came up, got me thinking about how much I liked it and would love to catch an episode of it sometime. Remember hearing alot of talk about how Voltron borrowed heavily from this show, but that's about all I can remember. Jogging any memories?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Never even heard of it - and that doesn't happen very often!

So, I looked for it... and it took me back to 1974... where I discovered some old Battle of the Planets episodes (or Gatchaman, whatever).
    And I found out the entire series is now available on DVD ! And so is Tranzor Z / Mazinger Z !

Good hunting

---
    Woxhol

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    lienjake
    oh helllll yeahhh iz be an ol timer Tranzor z phan! they went off the air with it less than a year after i got into it. pissed one 6 year old off here. Been searching for Tranzor Z for long time. No one seems to know it ever existed till now. Remember the chic robot with the tit missiles???? That was the SH*IAAAAAT! lol Gonna have to scoop up the DVD's! PEACE

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    dustin_wire
    hey,

my name is dustin and i remember watching this tv show after i got home from school in like the 2nd grade. it was just the coolest thing ever especially when he put his arms back behind him and it made him go really fast does anyone remember that shit?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    shenacat
    I thought it was "Transistor Z" - LOL! Maybe that's just what it was when it was on TV at my house, lol

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Debaser
    Well, damn this thread is old but who cares, it's my thread dammit.

I happened to catch a few episodes of this just last week, my local library had a couple of video cassettes of it heh. Never even thought to look there.

So I grabbed em all and came home and watched em. Damn this show was corny but it was still soooo good, brought back a ton of memories.

If you've seen this show as a kid do yourself a favor and watch it again if you get the chance. You'll feel like spewing at first from the nauseum it'll cause, But wow, you'll get over it.

/salute

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    skywise
    hey there- I've been looking for htis set (tranzor Z) on DVD- can't get ahold of it except for around $150 from people... I have 3 cd-r's of .rm files w/ the episodes, but I can't convert them to where I can burn them to DVD- any help from anyone?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Mamifero
    Hey Mamifero here I have Tranzor Z all the 6 DVDs Complete episodes about 15
    episodes each DVD. e-mail me and I'll try to help, oh by the way is the Spanish version
    Last edited by Mamifero; 04-09-2006 at 02:29 AM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    אש

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    אש

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast