Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WinCleaner Complete PC Care

  1. #1
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    475
    I was wondering if anyone happened to know where I can find this product as I have tried searching on Shareza and came up with 0 results.. and I want to test out this product. . . So if anyone happens to know how I can try this out please let me know, thank you.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    I found about 12 on Limewire Pro , mostly cable speeds. Ultra version 8.0 . tho.Funny found no demo's with google ! You'd think they would let you try the product .Try System mechanic?

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    I found about 12 on Limewire Pro , mostly cable speeds. Ultra version 8.0 . tho.Funny found no demo's with google ! You'd think they would let you try the product .Try System mechanic?
    I have tried that and it is ok, I used Advanced System Optimizer and it seems better... But for the WinCleaner.. It isn't Ultra, Ultra = another product ><, and yeah I want to at least try the Complete PC Care costs $70.00 so I thought I try before buy....
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    I'd recomend system mechanic or tune up utilities 2004 over that program.

    but if u still want it i guess limewire would be good.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by LilAznAccommodator
    I have tried that and it is ok, I used Advanced System Optimizer and it seems better... But for the WinCleaner.. It isn't Ultra, Ultra = another product ><, and yeah I want to at least try the Complete PC Care costs $70.00 so I thought I try before buy....

    Might want to try an older version with a crack or key generator .Thats what this place is all about, file sharing .

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Might want to try an older version with a crack or key generator .Thats what this place is all about, file sharing .

    Haha i cna't find an old version either...


    Rossco: I have already trried both System Mechanic + TuneUp Utilities 2004 and SM was good, but Advanced System Opt. is nicer (In my opinion).

    Yeah... I still trying to find it =/
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •