Thread: WinCleaner Complete PC Care

LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    I was wondering if anyone happened to know where I can find this product as I have tried searching on Shareza and came up with 0 results.. and I want to test out this product. . . So if anyone happens to know how I can try this out please let me know, thank you.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I found about 12 on Limewire Pro , mostly cable speeds. Ultra version 8.0 . tho.Funny found no demo's with google ! You'd think they would let you try the product .Try System mechanic?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    I found about 12 on Limewire Pro , mostly cable speeds. Ultra version 8.0 . tho.Funny found no demo's with google ! You'd think they would let you try the product .Try System mechanic?
    I have tried that and it is ok, I used Advanced System Optimizer and it seems better... But for the WinCleaner.. It isn't Ultra, Ultra = another product ><, and yeah I want to at least try the Complete PC Care costs $70.00 so I thought I try before buy....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I'd recomend system mechanic or tune up utilities 2004 over that program.

but if u still want it i guess limewire would be good.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by LilAznAccommodator
    I have tried that and it is ok, I used Advanced System Optimizer and it seems better... But for the WinCleaner.. It isn't Ultra, Ultra = another product ><, and yeah I want to at least try the Complete PC Care costs $70.00 so I thought I try before buy....

Might want to try an older version with a crack or key generator .Thats what this place is all about, file sharing .

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Might want to try an older version with a crack or key generator .Thats what this place is all about, file sharing .

Haha i cna't find an old version either...

Rossco: I have already trried both System Mechanic + TuneUp Utilities 2004 and SM was good, but Advanced System Opt. is nicer (In my opinion).

Yeah... I still trying to find it =/