Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death of Fallujah

ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Fallujah has been under constant bombardment. A small hospital has been totally destroyed tonight. Tactical manuveur?
    Troops are "preparing" the way to go into the city. It seems like the prep work includes killing lots of civilians...who "they" like to call insurgents.
    The troops are awaiting the word from allawi...Washington's puppet. We are about to read accounts of a slaughter.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    May the children of Iraq forgive us, us as in the west. This is the darkest hour of humanity and America. I don't know how anyone could support this. Insurgents?? I proudly call these "insurgents" freedom fighters that will one day crush American Imperialism. I just saw on the news about how the "Iraqi Army" will help the Americans take Fallujah, fucking sick. Today, that's right, today, is the day I have lost any and all respect for America, including it's citizens. I will only tolerate them, not be friends for I know now what monsters truly lie beneath their skins. There is no excuse for re-electing a monster, no excuse what so ever because the monster won by a lot of votes. May god help us all, and may you American Citizens on here understand where I am coming from.

I know some of you on here don't support Bush or his "decisions" that are well American Citizens. Well, then let me just say, I don't consider you to be American at all because as of now, an American is a Killer. Hit me with all you got j2 and manny.
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 11-07-2004 at 08:42 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    May the children of Iraq forgive us, us as in the west. This is the darkest hour of humanity and America. I don't know how anyone could support this. Insurgents?? I proudly call these "insurgents" freedom fighters that will one day crush American Imperialism. I just saw on the news about how the "Iraqi Army" will help the Americans take Fallujah, fucking sick. Today, that's right, today, is the day I have lost any and all respect for America, including it's citizens. I will only tolerate them, not be friends for I know now what monsters truly lie beneath their skins. There is no excuse for re-electing a monster, no excuse what so ever because the monster won by a lot of votes. May god help us all, and may you American Citizens on here understand where I am coming from.

I know some of you on here don't support Bush or his "decisions" that are well American Citizens. Well, then let me just say, I don't consider you to be American at all because as of now, an American is a Killer. Hit me with all you got j2 and manny.
    you have expressed what i feel and think..and i live here..my heart is breaking.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Why cant i find any reorts from American papers about the 500 kids that were throwing stones at US Tanks? Not Sunni's, Shi'ites...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    an American is a Killer.
    ....umm, hmm, I did not vote for Bush, I am an American. I find your statement to be offensive and harrassing.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Comic_Peddler
    ....umm, hmm, I did not vote for Bush, I am an American. I find your statement to be offensive and harrassing.
    well maybe you should read the last 2 lines of my post then, i don't consider YOU (the ones that didn't vote for Bush) to not be Americans at all, because from POV, an American right NOW is someone that supports what Bush is doing (because of the re-election, you cannot deny that more than 50% of Americans want him in power).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    well maybe you should read the last 2 lines of my post then, i don't consider YOU (the ones that didn't vote for Bush) to not be Americans at all, because from POV, an American right NOW is someone that supports what Bush is doing (because of the re-election, you cannot deny that more than 50% of Americans want him in power).
    First of all, 55 million is far from half of America. Secondly, have you taken the time to interview everyone who voted for Bush? No? So essentially you are assuming a vote for Bush implied they neccessarily support war?

And if you do not "consider" me an American, what exactly do you "consider" me?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    To call all Americans as a Killers/Terrorists/whatever, is as weak as to call all Muslims as Killers/Terrorist/whatever.

Dont fall for that please. Its just soooo lame.
    Last edited by Afronaut; 11-07-2004 at 02:07 PM.
    Spoiler: Show

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Comic_Peddler
    First of all, 55 million is far from half of America. Secondly, have you taken the time to interview everyone who voted for Bush? No? So essentially you are assuming a vote for Bush implied they neccessarily support war?

And if you do not "consider" me an American, what exactly do you "consider" me?

And Me?
    Last edited by Everose; 11-07-2004 at 02:16 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Afronaut
    To call all Americans as a Killers/Terrorists/whatever, is as weak as to call all Muslims as Killers/Terrorist/whatever.

Dont fall for that please. Its just soooo lame.

Thank you. But I am not sure I would call it weak or lame. To me this is more disturbing. Kind of like another little Bush in the making. I am pretty concerned because what I have seen on this board often lately pretty well parallels the mindset of the Bush Administration after 9/11.
    Last edited by Everose; 11-07-2004 at 02:30 PM.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast