Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suicide at Ground Zero

ruthie's Avatar Poster
    "Also the dude did not kill himself over Bush, they found his suicide note lamenting his torn feelings over 2 women."

It doesn't matter what the "reason" is for the suicide. What matters is the actual suicide.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJude™
    He knows I was being sarcastic.

I knew you were, SuperJude.

Suicide only hurts the family, and I feel for them.

-SJ™

Thanks for letting us know this. I also feel very sorry for this man's family.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJude™
    He knows I was being sarcastic.

My point is that I say anything resembling a Pro Bush statement I am assured insults and or disagreement. Somebody like natedogg here types some stupid shit like that and none of you takes him to task for it.

Maybe your message would get across better if you would maybe take a stand on the people making stupid comments. It really looks like some of you will let anything slide as long as it is anti Bush.

Also the dude did not kill himself over Bush, they found his suicide note lamenting his torn feelings over 2 women.

Suicide only hurts the family, and I feel for them.

-SJ™
    There is barely such a thing as a pro-Bush statement. This is why you are assured disagreement. natedogg is an idiot but he doesn't masquerade behind good sentence structure or fancy lingo. The mere fact that he said what he said proves he's a wearer of the dunce cap (hope he's not American).

As a matter of fact you'll be hard pressed to find pro-Bush statements on this board. Many conservatives on the board can't seem to scrounge up such kind words.

Maybe someone can come in and say, "It was good to go into Iraq."

Maybe they could tell us why it was good?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    1. Who knows if it was a protest.

2. Who knows if it was even suicide.

3. If it was then the guy was a moron.

4. I wonder if Bush had any direct impact on this guy's life.
    Admittedly, so far he has not directly impacted mine unless he had something to do with 9/11.
    I just see what's being done and how it could potentially bite me in the ass (Patriot Act, soldier friends dying, etc.) so I don't like him and how even on paper he scores a big fat 0 for a grade.

Nothing to kill yourself over though.
    Obviously bush would have had an impact on his life, or else he wouldnt have killed himself at ground zero.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Obviously bush would have had an impact on his life, or else he wouldnt have killed himself at ground zero.
    You can't think of any other reason for him to kill himself at ground zero?
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12