Thread: free unlimited email account, ZOJI.com

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I know there are lots of free email accounts you can get today, but this site is really neat and I want to publicize it. In addition to unlimited email, it includes a calendar, built in friendster, document storage, web based IM, blogging, picture sharing. Basically it's like 20 web sites all combined in one..
    http://www.zoji.com/ is the site, here are the good things about it, from the What is Zoji page:
    * Free e-mail account, no limits on pure messages, 20 MB limit on document/attachment space (to be increased later as Zoji matures). Note that we will NOT scan your e-mails to figure how to target ads at you.
    * Robust spam filters. But as a first line of defense, we encourage you to be careful who you give your e-mail to.
    * E-mail forwarding to a secondary account
    * Web-based instant messaging, no need to download or install any software
    * Friends network, to see how people are connected, our interrelationships, how we all got to know each other
    * Event invitations, for organizing parties and gatherings, managing responses and feedback
    * Calendar, for visualizing events and personal reminders
    * Picture/photo uploading and sharing
    * Document uploading and sharing
    * Groups, for easy communication with an entire organization, activity clubs, classmates, etc.
    * Blogging, for those who enjoy publishing daily rants and thoughts on life
    * People search, for meeting new people with similar interests, dating
    * Keyboard shortcuts, for those who prefer not to use the mouse
    * Privacy controls, to give you control of who gets to see information you enter (anyone, friends only, or just yourself) \\
    Equally important is what Zoji does NOT give you:
    * No ads.
    * No spam. Zoji uses robust spam filters, and of course we will never send you unwanted e-mail or sell your information to other parties.
    * No popups. If we wanted to play "whack-a-mole" we'd go to the local fairgrounds.
    * No spyware. We don't even require you to download anything so it isn't even a possibility.
    * No annoyances. This is subjective, but we've tried to cut out the glitz in favor of a more plain but fast web site.
    You can read more about it here
    What is ZOJI?
    Enjoy, HC

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Looks very good, so I've sgned up.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    nice site but the email don't look that good