Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cm4

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    I'm sharing CM4 on Kazaa Lite now the file name is cm4.bin

2. Games   -   #12
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Yes bronco ppl are sharing it. (I'm sharing on emule) I'm sure ppl are sharing on Fastrack...but.......

The game was officially released just today, and unoficially (I think) about 2 days ago....so you going to have to do some things.....

get some patience (lots required with Kazaa) as it takes "time" for the files to spread through the fastrack network.

Your "more sources required" problem is age old...it's inherently bad for spreading files.

Also even if you do manage to eventualy get a copy the chances (although minimised by the relativley small size of CM4) that you get a working copy from a kazaa are...well slim.

Or get another file sharing app, my own preference is for emule, but others on this board use various different methods, FTP, bit-torrent, DC++...etc etc....

3. Games   -   #13
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    Its either that or get it from Emule you will have to wait a while.

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by Inevitable@28 March 2003 - 20:26
    I'm sharing CM4 on Kazaa Lite now the file name is cm4.bin
    Cheers m8,least i now know.
    Having trouble tho getting this i'm now....

*update* just started d/l thanks for sharing

5. Games   -   #15
    can someone post some exact filenames from working cm4
    many thankx

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by Colt Seevers@28 March 2003 - 20:32
    Yes bronco ppl are sharing it. (I'm sharing on emule) I'm sure ppl are sharing on Fastrack...but.......

The game was officially released just today, and unoficially (I think) about 2 days ago....so you going to have to do some things.....

get some patience (lots required with Kazaa) as it takes "time" for the files to spread through the fastrack network.

Your "more sources required" problem is age old...it's inherently bad for spreading files.

Also even if you do manage to eventualy get a copy the chances (although minimised by the relativley small size of CM4) that you get a working copy from a kazaa are...well slim.

Or get another file sharing app, my own preference is for emule, but others on this board use various different methods, FTP, bit-torrent, DC++...etc etc....
    Colt Seevers,took your advive and got it off emuke pretty quickly but slight problem i then mounted it with deamon tools but it says 'wrong disk inserted'!
    any ideas anyone on how to fix this.

Cheers

7. Games   -   #17
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    look for a folder called crack, on your 'virtual' mounted CM4 disk, open it and copy the .exe file to were you installed the game.

8. Games   -   #18
    Originally posted by Colt Seevers@30 March 2003 - 01:03
    look for a folder called crack, on your 'virtual' mounted CM4 disk, open it and copy the .exe file to were you installed the game.
    Ok i seem to be having a lot more problems than i thought i can not find the mentioned crack folder and it will not mount anymore,why i dont know
    Also its showing 'AVG Update File' as the type of file in the properties info,dont think thats right (i have AVG anti virus...weird )

I'm going to d/l it again and see what happens,no doubt i'll be back here

Wish me luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12