Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Soccer] Should football be more like wrestling?

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    haven't they tried the entertainment (american) football thing before? what happened to that
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Bah, Chelski were my 2nd team back then but buried in the back of my head by my Uncle.

Wimbledon FC doesn't exist anymore and I sure as hell aren't supporting a bunch of wankers who decide to fuck the club over and move it somewhere no one wants them.

We were royally f'ked up the ass by Sam Hamman

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Bah, Chelski were my 2nd team back then but buried in the back of my head by my Uncle.

Wimbledon FC doesn't exist anymore and I sure as hell aren't supporting a bunch of wankers who decide to fuck the club over and move it somewhere no one wants them.

We were royally f'ked up the ass by Sam Hamman
    Sam Hamman

Actually he'll probably do the same to Cardiff - they're 20 million in debt now.

Btw, turncoat
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    See turncoat is what I think to whhich is why I don't ever say I support Chelsea as such, especially with the last season or so

MK Dons just aren't Wimbledon FC though, no supporters, no players of any good, in a town where no one wants them and they have no ties too. It makes a mockery of what they once acheived

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    See turncoat is what I think to whhich is why I don't ever say I support Chelsea as such, especially with the last season or so

MK Dons just aren't Wimbledon FC though, no supporters, no players of any good, in a town where no one wants them and they have no ties too. It makes a mockery of what they once acheived
    I was being a bit harsh, sorry mate. I agree with what you're saying about Wimbledon getting fucked over by it's owners - it all started with the Norweigens* taking over

It is a shame when you think about their time in the late 80s and 90s. I am surprised that MK Dons have any fans whatsover.

All this makes it even more unbelievable that in the US NFL teams change cities and even states on a regular basis, when I was really young my Gramma bought me a L.A. Raiders top back from her holiday there, so I followed their results for years.

All of a sudden they became the Oakland Raiders, I was like

Interviewer: Gazza, have you got a message for Norway?

Gazza: Yeah - Fuck off Norway.

Remember that?

No offence meant to any Norweigens, of course
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I do remember that but I don't know where from

The team will be gone soom I reckon anyway. Gone nut not forgotten

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It was just before a game against them at Wembley, not long after they beat England 2-0 over there. Egil Olsen was their manager at the time with his boring tactics and a wave of anti-Norway footie headlines were going around - which made it even funnier.

He reckons that he didn't notice the camera, Gazza rawks

8. Lounge   -   #28
    He sure did

Bit of a cawk now though

Besides he is G8 now

9. Lounge   -   #29
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ya something honest, like I'm going to cleat that fukker next match! Ruud van comes to mind?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Ya something honest, like I'm going to cleat that fukker next match! Ruud van comes to mind?

Sacrilege. He is victimised because he is such a good player.

In the most recent accusation of cheating he maliciously fouled a player, I'm okay with that since it was an Arsenal player

He probably goes to ground more easily than he should, but which centre forward doesn't these days. I'm not saying it's right but he is no worse than anyone else.

/climbs down off soap box

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast