Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Which car should I buy next

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Ok boys....so glad you enjoyed your semantic posturing!

I have decided that I will not be getting a 106 cos it looks like a barbie car. Cheers rob.

@ cheese, I am disturbed that someone who is attempting to gain a degree in English Literature has difficulty spelling the word 'grammar' (ooooh I am getting pedantic in my old age)

@ manker, I am surprised that you didn't spot it and correct him, are we getting a little slack?

@ Jonno, I rarely get pissed off about a lounge thread hijack and particularly when its as entertaining as this one has been. Remember, I am the moderate moderator!

Now...please peruse my reply and check for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes because I can't be arsed.

Thankyou

2. Lounge   -   #112
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Looks fine to me

3. Lounge   -   #113
    Thanks.....I am considering an edit.....just to see if anyone finds it....

4. Lounge   -   #114
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara

@ cheese, I am disturbed that someone who is attempting to gain a degree in English Literature has difficulty spelling the word 'grammar' (ooooh I am getting pedantic in my old age)

You should be impressed really. I was quite bladdered last night after my pub excursion so if you only found one error then I'm quite happy.

5. Lounge   -   #115
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    Ok boys....so glad you enjoyed your semantic posturing!

I have decided that I will not be getting a 106 cos it looks like a barbie car. Cheers rob.

@ manker, I am surprised that you didn't spot it and correct him, are we getting a little slack?

@ Jonno, I rarely get pissed off about a lounge thread hijack and particularly when its as entertaining as this one has been. Remember, I am the moderate moderator!

Now...please peruse my reply and check for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes because I can't be arsed.

Thankyou
    The main grammatical error I saw was not capitalizing Cheese.

I actually prefer 'manker' not to be capitalized but cheese is also a dairy product and given that this isn't the spoken word is it better to be absolutely correct - plus Cheese has a big ego and cries when people don't do that.

Thank you is two words and if we're going to be really pedantic Rob posted a 206, not a 106.

I'm going to have to stop doing this

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #116
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Thank you is two words
    Really? I did'nt know that

Jonno

7. Lounge   -   #117
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    The main grammatical error I saw was not capitalizing Cheese.

I actually prefer 'manker' not to be capitalized but cheese is also a dairy product and given that this isn't the spoken word is it better to be absolutely correct - plus Cheese has a big ego and cries when people don't do that.

Thank you is two words and if we're going to be really pedantic Rob posted a 206, not a 106.

I'm going to have to stop doing this

Thank you manker....I knew that you would be able to help me, one tries but one is not always successful....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112