Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed Underground 2

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    ...? might as well say gta san andreas is boring... same thing do missions kill people, get money.....

2. Games   -   #32
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    i dont like this game..stupid if you ask me

3. Games   -   #33
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Just been playing this game, pretty good stuff.

Got it in just under 3 hours off TB, now going to have to seed it for a week to get my ratio back up after also dling MOHPA...

4. Games   -   #34
    just played fror a few hours. Very good game i wasnt sure about the explore mode at the start but as you get a sponser it really works. Is NFSU 1 but with all the bad things fixed up bu no really new things apart from the city.

i'd give it 9.2/10 and NFSU1 was like 8.8/10. Stick with it even though the first 5 races you ahve the shittest car ever.

EDIT - Cheese some people i know who got MOHPA said it was utter shyte, so dark so many battles in small areas but then a few said it was great.

EDIT2: Just re-read your postr and i thought you ment you WERE downloading not had downloaded. Whats the game like?
    Last edited by peerzyboy; 11-11-2004 at 11:52 AM.

5. Games   -   #35
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    just played fror a few hours. Very good game i wasnt sure about the explore mode at the start but as you get a sponser it really works. Is NFSU 1 but with all the bad things fixed up bu no really new things apart from the city.

i'd give it 9.2/10 and NFSU1 was like 8.8/10. Stick with it even though the first 5 races you ahve the shittest car ever.

EDIT - Cheese some people i know who got MOHPA said it was utter shyte, so dark so many battles in small areas but then a few said it was great.
    With regards to MOHPA I have yet to play it properly...I've been going retro and playing Vice City this week (in between my studies of course).

6. Games   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    With regards to MOHPA I have yet to play it properly...I've been going retro and playing Vice City this week (in between my studies of course).
    I got GTA 3 and GTA VC on a dvd forf my xbox so iv been trying to complete them as i never did before. Still can't do the last mission on GTA3

7. Games   -   #37
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    hmm, honstly i didnt like part 2... everything is small or mybe its cuz i used to play nfsu1 with gforce Mx440 and things were runing on low setting and bigger details, could this be or every1 noticed that details r much more smaller then part 1.
    btw did any1 got darkness problem? if u do just turn off the enchansed contrest in display setting.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #38
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Will someone download this, burn it, and mail me a copy? I'm on 56K dial-up.

9. Games   -   #39
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    why dont buy it, am sure if somebody does mail u a copy will charge a few penies less then the real copy

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. Games   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    why dont buy it, am sure if somebody does mail u a copy will charge a few penies less then the real copy
    No Bawa not everyone sells KVCD for $35. Im happy to mail IMartin a copy for the price of Postage. Which shouldnt be much.

Check your Pm's IMartin.
    Last edited by peerzyboy; 11-11-2004 at 07:58 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast