Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Best Movies Coming Up

Poster
    The core is out i went to see it last night and tbh it wasent that good. Just another pretty predictable plot where everyone else on the "mission" dies appart from the hero and the girl.
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    ive seen screeners for The Core, Phone Booth and DreamCatcher on irc, go find em yourself IRCSpy

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by Night Ass@29 March 2003 - 00:35
    ok but I am Downloading The Matrix 2 From Edited out Right Now

Then post up some proof when yu get it like a screenshots of a scene that we havent seen in any of the trailers yet.

Or better yet share it on kazaa and post up a hash for us.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by carbert@29 March 2003 - 12:03
    ive seen screeners for The Core, Phone Booth and DreamCatcher on irc, go find em yourself IRCSpy
    Those aren't screeners, they are cam's or Telesyncs, and they are crappy quality. A screener is released much later, and it will usually have some sort of scrolling banner or property of rca logo watermarked on the film.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    I cant find Edited Out.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Jibbler+29 March 2003 - 18:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 29 March 2003 - 18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--carbert@29 March 2003 - 12:03
    Those aren&#39;t screeners, they are cam&#39;s or Telesyncs, and they are crappy quality. A screener is released much later, and it will usually have some sort of scrolling banner or property of rca logo watermarked on the film. [/b][/quote]
    right you are, sorry bout that

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Night Ass@28 March 2003 - 17:23
    Hey All Can Sum One Find The Be Low Movies For Us

1. The Core
    2. Basic
    3. Phone Booth
    4. Dream Catcher
    5. X-Man 2
    6. The Matrix 2

All In VCD, SVCD Or Screener

Thanks NightAssassin
    WHENS PHONE BOOTH OUT, ILL MAKE A NEW POST TO THIS SO I CAN TRACK IT. DAM CAPS.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Matrix 2 was a fake but i got phone Booth downloading now and i played the start of it and it is phone Booth but oney VCD

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Yesterday I DLed Phone booth and watched it. An entertaining movie. But it was a cam rip not a DVD rip... which is odd.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    wot size was it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12