Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Possible Skin?

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    -
    Found a site with tons of free vb skins
    http://www.namdinhvn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

hint hint

also here but you haveregister http://67.80.134.241:3360/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=99

oh and yes here is a package of 296 FREE skins

http://208.53.170.18/~revo/skins.zip

taken from here
    http://208.53.170.18/~revo/forum/showthread.php?t=5

all 3 sites also contain free hacks tweaks etc

Last edited by 100%; 12-08-2004 at 02:56 PM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #112
    Site Owner
    You all are B*tching that you want a new skin but nobody has yet suggested a skin to use. I'm not going to waste my time uploading something that people don't want. If anyone would be kind enough to post a link to a skin that I can download that most people like, then I will pay a programmer to install it or give IKE permission to install it.

Thank you
    Brian

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #113
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rookiecrd1
    You all are B*tching that you want a new skin but nobody has yet suggested a skin to use. I'm not going to waste my time uploading something that people don't want. If anyone would be kind enough to post a link to a skin that I can download that most people like, then I will pay a programmer to install it or give IKE permission to install it.

Thank you
    Brian
    Actually we were waiting for you to give the go ahead, that is stated early on in this thread and is re-iterated. Thanks for doing so.

I expect now a member of the team will orchestrate the collating of possible skins and a public poll to decide on which to implement
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #114
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    @rookiecrd1 - it seems that the powers that be don't like what i have to say regarding this matter... so i'll summerise ned flanders style.

i think you're a very bad man
    i don't think you care about this board
    i think that your whining is amusing, as it is quite obvious that you're not on here often enough to see if there are threads relating to this issue
    i think that you hide behind excuses
    also, why do you automatically assume people will "waste your time" with regards to themes? or does this go back to the hiding behind excuses issue?

just be thankful i'm not allowed to post what i really think.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #115
    Site Owner
    Samurai? I'm a very bad person because I havn't had the time I wish I did to be here more often? Listen I am losing money running this forum. I am doing it because I like the people here and like the forum. I just graduated college and need to get some things in my personal life in order. I'm hopeing I can free up some time to do some things here. In the last week we redid the main page to fix the links and I have someone working on correcting the speed problem. As for a skin I am willing to do it, but I need members to agree upon a good skin, which no one has done yet. If you have a problem with me thats fine, but you don't know me as a person and don't know what I am like. For you to say I'm a very bad person simply from reading a couple post at my forum, is just ridiculous.

Please find me a skin and a place to download it and I will try my best to get it up

Thank you
    Brian

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #116
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Brilliant thanx R

maybe someone should start a new thread with Suggestions to Skins Only
    and then later a poll.

There are alot of sites where to get free skins mentioned in this thread.
    Last edited by 100%; 12-09-2004 at 05:53 PM.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #117
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    The whole point about skins is that you get a choice.. Hopefully, it will be a choice of more than 2...

I wish this skins issue would be resolved, then we can concentrate on getting an arcade.......................................

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112