Thread: Grand Theft Auto 3?

Poster
    hi there lads.

a mate of mine copied this for me (2 cd's) and it installed fine. but when you try to play it after changing the discs for the play cd - it tells me theres no disc/wrong disc etc. i thought it wouldnt need a crack/no cd - does anyone know if it does?

im not sure if its against the rules to ask for no cds etc, but can someone pm me if they have it? or at least tell me the correct file and size to get off kazaa - ive tried all the usual places (gamecopyworld etc) but and gettting fed up of the virus/spam fake files on kazaa - i really would appreciate it

chees for any help in advance

edit : sorry mods - jusr read through the rules. can i ask for the current filesize etc or is that banned aswell? just getting really pissed off with the fakes on kazaa - sorry to break the nocd rules
    Last edited by newcombe6; 11-10-2004 at 08:19 PM.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    The craking is not allowed here, (PM's are, hehe...)
    But no serials etc.

Google helps a lot.
    All it takes to type relevant words and you should
    find what you need.

Spoiler: Show

3. Games   -   #3
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Oh yeah, you need to enable PM's in your user Control Panel.

Spoiler: Show

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    cheers mate - in the end it didnt seem to need it actually. the problem was whenever it loads up it looks for the audio on the play cd. if you copy the files across to your harddrive it works fine

weird - anyway cheers for the help - it was soddding driving me crazy last nite
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    and cheerd for the pm tip mate - i didnt know you had to retick the box since the forum changed its style!