Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Question for our US members...

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Although many disagree that the USA is run by the Religious Right at the moment, none of you will disagree with the fact they do have influence and parts of the USA are deeply Christian.

This goes so far as teaching Creationism etc, as debated earlier....

This being agreed....

Why, in such a deeply Christian Country... is the "All Seeing Eye" included in your seal and currency?

This is one of the symbols used by Freemasons and has deep Occult significance... hardly Christian.

Just a thought that occured to me, on seeing {I}{K}{E}'s new sig...

I'll get me coat.....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    Christianity is not original, almost all aspects of it are borrowed from prior belief systems.

Edit: The eye and the pyramid shown on the reverse side of the one-dollar bill are in the Great Seal of the United States. The Great Seal was first used on the reverse of the one-dollar Federal Reserve note in 1935. The Department of State is the official keeper of the Seal. They believe that the most accurate explanation of a pyramid on the Great Seal is that it symbolizes strength and durability. The unfinished pyramid means that the United States will always grow, improve and build. In addition, the "All-Seeing Eye" located above the pyramid suggests the importance of divine guidance in favor of the American cause. The inscription ANNUIT COEPTIS translates as "He (God) has favored our undertakings," and refers to the many instances of Divine Providence during our Government's formation. In addition, the inscription NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM translates as "A new order of the ages," and signifies a new American era
    Last edited by Comic_Peddler; 11-11-2004 at 07:25 PM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I'm quite aware of that...

Even the Crucifix was around before it was Hijacked by the Christian Church

However, it wasn't introduced onto the $1 until this Century...

Pure co-incidence the that both Roosvelt and Wallace (who submitted the proposal, as a coin) were 32nd Degree Masons

And, its part of the Seal now...
    The first attempts at including the All-Seeing Eye on the seal were not successful. The first die of the Great Seal was cut from brass in 1782. In 1825, 1841, 1877, 1885, and 1902, new dies were cut, but each time the reverse went uncut and unused
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 11-11-2004 at 07:32 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    You'd probably have to ask the Freemasons that one.

I could wander down to the masonic lodge here (yes, here, even in the middle of nowhere...) and see if they answer questions...but I kind of doubt it.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    consiracies abound

Personally i prefered to old UK ten pound notes that if folded properly made it look like the queen was giving a blow job

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    David Icke also favours the masonic link theory as to why the eye is depicted on the dollar bill, he indicates in one of his books that so long as it is there evil baby eating masons will control the world from their underground caves.

Why is the explanation provided by Comic Peddler difficult to accept, seems logical to me.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Probably because it's a well-known symbol of the Freemasons.

If you want to go back a little more, RF, Washington and Franklin (amoung others) were brothers as well. And since one of the membership requirements is that one has belief in a Supreme Being, Christian Freemasons certainly are a possibility.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    seriously though, if the "Illuminati" or "freemasons" control the world and how it works, don't you think that symbols like these would be found in other places of the world. then again America does control the world

@magicnakor: your sig is the best sig of all time, props to that
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 11-12-2004 at 09:40 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    consiracies abound

Personally i prefered to old UK ten pound notes that if folded properly made it look like the queen was giving a blow job
    sorry, but this is too funny really - i mean, imagine the people designing the notes sitting in an office, when a confidential fax comes through
    right lads, on september 11th, we're gonna do all this funky shit...can you all please transcribe the events onto the notes, folded as shown..hiding the images within other *normal* images that people would expect
    Last edited by vivitron 15; 11-12-2004 at 10:00 AM.
    <insert signature here>

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    seriously though, if the "Illuminati" or "freemasons" control the world and how it works, don't you think that symbols like these would be found in other places of the world. then again America does control the world
    A society that knows it's being controlled by an order is a lot harder to contain than a society that doesn't.

Chances are that symbols of the Illuminati are still around, just that the All-Seeing Eye masonic symbol on the dollar is the only one well-known. What's to say that the Illuminati have only one symbol? What's to say that they have for example a different symbol within the EU, which stares us in the face every day yet we don't know it?

Turn the euro symbol on its side, for example, and it could be seen that it's two small Ls and a U enclosing them - The second, third and fourth letters of the Illuminati It can be coincidence, or considering the debate before the Euro's inception possibly an initiative of the Order.

Other than that, the only other thing I can think of is that by placing its mark on the most desired item (money) of the largest superpower in the world, it could be seen as a demonstration that no power is above them.

The password is where

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast