Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: America says Sorry

ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    The title should say 'some Americans say sorry',

I'm not going to apologise for our having an election in which the candidate I did not vote for won...that happens...in an election

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

2. Lounge   -   #22
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    aw well, life is life

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Pathetic...
    Any American that wants to say "sorry" for Bush winning the election is as anti-american as it gets.

In The USA we have elections. Whoever gets the most votes get to be President... they are saying sorry for that? Who the hell are they even saying sorry to? The rest of the world? Well, it may effect them but they have no say in the matter.

Support you country instead of saying "sorry" I am ashamed of Bush. What has he done that's really all that bad? Use the US military to support foriegn policy? The States is only remaining SuperPower, and compaired to the other countires that have owed that title throughout history - well, they have done far worst with thier power.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    pepe hurt his weewee

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken
    Pathetic...
    Any American that wants to say "sorry" for Bush winning the election is as anti-american as it gets.

In The USA we have elections. Whoever gets the most votes get to be President... they are saying sorry for that? Who the hell are they even saying sorry to? The rest of the world? Well, it may effect them but they have no say in the matter.

Support you country instead of saying "sorry" I am ashamed of Bush. What has he done that's really all that bad? Use the US military to support foriegn policy? The States is only remaining SuperPower, and compaired to the other countires that have owed that title throughout history - well, they have done far worst with thier power.
    Hilarious!!!!!

Did you nick that of Saturday Night Life???

Have any more of that????

yogag
    Last edited by Yogi; 11-12-2004 at 08:02 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    sorry

Apology accepted.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 11-12-2004 at 08:05 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Apology accepted.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I believe you still hold the record for most slaugthered in the least amount of time though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123