Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Kazaa Lite K++ is the best p2p again!!!!

  1. #1
    My friends and I try every posible p2p out there.

    In our opion Kazaa Lite K++ is the best one, because there are a lot of users and it's still the fastest one. We know Emule has alot of users, but consider this; Shareaza,Imesh light and some other p2p are using Emule in their p2p. That's the only reason why Emule has past Kazaa Lite in users,plus it takes along time to download something. We know Kazaa Lite has been known to have alot of fakes and viruses,but it's now must better. You sould use either Nsane's version or the others updated version of Kazaa Lite K++ because they updated the supernodes,tools and you can also update the Bad IP Ranges so that the RIAA won't get you. Some users complaint because there are more than one version of Kazaa Lite,but we said it's a good thing because that will make Kazaa Lite stronger. We know alot of users hate Sharman,but that's not a good reason to drop Kazaa Lite,because it's an excellent program. We hope this help's some users out there who's trying to pick the right p2p.

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    You say it downloads fast. Well what tests have you done? I hope its the same file from the same user at the exact same time. Otherwise the test is unfair. Someone has never tried Bittorent, IRC, FTP, Newsgroups, Topsites, Dumps etc....


  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    what about Bittorrent ??

    Also Emule is much better then Kazaa at the moment
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 11-11-2004 at 08:02 PM.

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    You say it downloads fast. Well what tests have you done? I hope its the same file from the same user at the exact same time. Otherwise the test is unfair. Someone has never tried Bittorent, IRC, FTP, Newsgroups, Topsites, Dumps etc....
    he only tested p2p programs, you cannot compair FTP/IRC and newsgroups with p2p programs

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Castro Valley, California
    Posts
    3,053
    have u tried winmx , ares both are better then kazaa, that post just cracked me up

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Teegeeack
    Posts
    3,799
    Well well.

    Each on their own, eh?
    Spoiler: Show

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Good for him I say...

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Central California
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    My friends and I try every posible p2p out there.

    In our opion Kazaa Lite K++ is the best one, because there are a lot of users and it's still the fastest one. We know Emule has alot of users, but consider this; Shareaza,Imesh light and some other p2p are using Emule in their p2p. That's the only reason why Emule has past Kazaa Lite in users,plus it takes along time to download something. We know Kazaa Lite has been known to have alot of fakes and viruses,but it's now must better. You sould use either Nsane's version or the others updated version of Kazaa Lite K++ because they updated the supernodes,tools and you can also update the Bad IP Ranges so that the RIAA won't get you. Some users complaint because there are more than one version of Kazaa Lite,but we said it's a good thing because that will make Kazaa Lite stronger. We know alot of users hate Sharman,but that's not a good reason to drop Kazaa Lite,because it's an excellent program. We hope this help's some users out there who's trying to pick the right p2p.
    Crack Cocaine really does fuck you up.

    But hey, if KL++ still works and does good for you that's great! Just keep your fakes and viruses away from my Ares and I'll be alright!
    Last edited by Mr. Blunt; 11-11-2004 at 09:26 PM.

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    have u tried winmx , ares both are better then kazaa, that post just cracked me up
    We did try winmx,ares and all of the other one's. Some of them are good but not better than kazaa lite. All p2p have fakes and viruses. Kazaa Lite has fewer than before because of the Bad Ip Blocker and the new list of Supernodes. Just take a look in zeropaid.com winmx and ares are not even in the top 5 rankings. I said it again this is our opinons,so all you Kazaa Lite haters have fun with the other p2p.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •