Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Saving Private Ryan

Sanctuary!
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    I said you have an agenda (which you have admitted- Getting rid of Bush) and you twist words, as you are doing again.

Are truth and reality difficult for you?
    I may have said, at some point, that my agenda was getting rid of Bush... perhaps tomorrow I'll go back over all my posts and see.

But I don't see how I'm twisting words when I am quoting you... You're saying you haven't said I have some disgusting agenda?
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #112
    Scroff,

What typo. I still don't see it?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #113
    Quote Originally Posted by scroff
    I may have said, at some point, that my agenda was getting rid of Bush... perhaps tomorrow I'll go back over all my posts and see.

But I don't see how I'm twisting words when I am quoting you... You're saying you haven't said I have some disgusting agenda?
    I said that how you are going about it is not without spin. I have attempted to point this spin out.

I NEVER said that your agenda was sick nor disgusting. That is just a simple fabrication.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #114
    To avoid a confusing edit, the post that Ruthie quoted had my edit to clarify in () and your reply to same thread came much later. That edit was added specifically to prevent someone from using that "love it or leave it" nonsence.
    Last edited by hobbes; 11-12-2004 at 05:07 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #115
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    First off.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Live in America but hate America.

STFU!!!! and GTFO!!!!

....of the country. Go elsewhere. Why stay someplace that you hate so much? We sure as hell don't want you here. If you are going to stay, what are you doing to change it? This goes for other countries as well.
    Second off
    People can change the channel

But lastly
    Fear of FCC fines is bullshit. Seeing that the movie has been shown before, the subject matter down to the nooks and crannies of the movie is known. Either the networks have clearance or not. This is not a LIVE show. There are no surprises.

It could be political appeasement or mere sensitivity. You all are starting to sound like rambling bitches with this "over-and-over" shit.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    First off.....

Second off
    People can change the channel

But lastly
    Fear of FCC fines is bullshit. Seeing that the movie has been shown before, the subject matter down to the nooks and crannies of the movie is known. Either the networks have clearance or not. This is not a LIVE show. There are no surprises.

It could be political appeasement or mere sensitivity. You all are starting to sound like rambling bitches with this "over-and-over" shit.

You like haunches

7. The Drawing Room   -   #117
    Sanctuary!
    I said that how you are going about it is not without spin. I have attempted to point this spin out.

I NEVER said that your agenda was sick nor disgusting. That is just a simple fabrication.
    That may be true, perhaps the "You and Ruthie and your sickening political agenda have turned this neutral person, and voter for Kerry, completely against you." may have confused me, I don't know...
    Ancient Bush family proverb; Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day... drown him in the lake and he'll never be hungry again.

Any Which Way.... because there's more to it than Fox tells you.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #118
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    If you had any insight, you might choose a different story.

You and Ruthie and your sickening political agenda have turned this neutral person, and voter for Kerry, completely against you.
    I believe it was this one. Page 2, post number 17
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

9. The Drawing Room   -   #119
    Quote Originally Posted by scroff
    That may be true, perhaps the "You and Ruthie and your sickening political agenda have turned this neutral person, and voter for Kerry, completely against you." may have confused me, I don't know...
    A politcal agenda that attempts to fit all observable occurances into said framework is "sickening". It means that the mind is closed to either modification or an interest in truth.

A sick agenda is one that supports eating babies.

There is nothing wrong with having a viewpoint, I have NEVER objected to alternative points of view. I do object as to how one goes about presenting it.

Again, you're just quibbling.

edit- no edit
    Last edited by hobbes; 11-12-2004 at 05:17 AM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    I believe it was this one. Page 2, post number 17
    stick with the matter at hand. You are changing the subject.

So you 2 actually thought that a Kerry voter thought that your oppostion of Bush was "sick". Particularly given my prior posts.

Yeah, right. You guys are just looking to quibble how to spin a word and care not to ignore the content of my posts.
    Last edited by hobbes; 11-12-2004 at 05:19 AM.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast