Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarossa
    There's no need to be vulgar..

The issue is intolerance. If being together makes two same-sex people happy, and they're not doing anything to harm anyone else, then what business is it of society to say that they should not be afforded the same legal rights and protections as a mixed-sex couple?

I don't see your point here, are you agains interracial relationships? Why are you against a rise in homosexuality? What sort of influences are you afraid of?
    Fuck.
    Now that that's out of the way......

Regarding the issue of tolerance, I agree. I just personally don't agree with homosexuality. I don't personally treat gays differently whatsoever.

No I'm not against interacial relationships. I've been with a white woman on occasion. Skin color has no bearing.

I'm against a rise in homosexuality because of the influence it has on kids and their view of sexuality.

Since I believe you are not born gay then influence plays a big part with kids.
    I already see it.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 04-03-2007 at 11:45 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Oh dear, I feel sorry for you BM dude, you're gonna be left behind in a changing world

Don your Bearskin coat, grab your club and go bash an animal til it's dead, then you can have a feed

And I did ask you a question

Are you better than a gay man?

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 11-12-2004 at 01:19 PM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    I've seen enough in my life to be 100% sure that gays are born that way. Children will not be corrupted into the "gay life".

BM, it is so easy using your style, it prevents the need for any sort of rational discussion.

It is common sense, case closed. Neat as a pin and no energy wasted.

Oh, I forgot, "Fuck"
    Last edited by hobbes; 11-12-2004 at 02:00 PM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    IHowever, it logically should not be denied for whatever reasons two men or women want to join, just like a man and woman. Seeing that I don't believe people are born gay, then I don't believe it is a deficiency or sickness. Their free will has led them to the same sex. It's their preference.

not going to rehash the born/ choice debate....i disagree with your "logic"..period... but one thing.... why would it be thought of as a deficiency or sickness anyway ?..... oh yes because you don't like it ... i just see it as different

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'd be quite interested in Busyman's views on what makes a person gay.

Mom dressing their baby boy in pink? Girls playing with firetrucks, boys with Barbie? Panties too tight on lil Suzanna? Not enough porridge but too many Cheerios?

What?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    Oh dear, I feel sorry for you BM dude, you're gonna be left behind in a changing world

Don your Bearskin coat, grab your club and go bash an animal til it's dead, then you can have a feed

And I did ask you a question

Are you better than a gay man?

Jonno
    Don't get it twisted. I don't walk down the street afraid or anything when I see a gay person. No need to get treehugging PETA on me.

I just realized you are putting me in with some bullshit gtoup.

Nice going.

This is not something I'm fighting against and protesting and what not. It's just my view.

Oh I forgot to answer your question...........Uh no.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-12-2004 at 02:59 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    not going to rehash the born/ choice debate....i disagree with your "logic"..period... but one thing.... why would it be thought of as a deficiency or sickness anyway ?..... oh yes because you don't like it ... i just see it as different
    I never said I saw it as a sickness. Just the opposite actually.

It has been batted around in certain circles that since gays have been pushing this "born with" belief that some gay groups don't like the connotation because it would be seen as a sickness that could be "fixed".

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I'd be quite interested in Busyman's views on what makes a person gay.

Mom dressing their baby boy in pink? Girls playing with firetrucks, boys with Barbie? Panties too tight on lil Suzanna? Not enough porridge but too many Cheerios?

What?
    What makes one's favorite color blue?

You could have blue around you all the time. Your family could like blue. Your friends could like blue.

But alas, you might like ORANGE.

I guess it's the "I like ORANGE" brain matter.

I might take my boy out for football, had two other sons in football, and played football myself...yet he doesn't like it. He wants to play cricket.

I understand where you all are coming from regarding gay marriage. I've already said that from a logical standpoint it shouldn't be denied.

Regarding what makes a person gay, all of your logic is pretty out the window.
    I have given real life situations for my logic. All I get is, "They are born with it."

Great, we are at an impasse.

By the way manker, how a person dresses and talks is cultural and environmental. A gay male wanting to wear a baby boy blue dress wasn't born wanting that dress. He simply preferred it. It's emulation.

There are some men that

want a sex change
    want to dress in women's clothes but not change sexes
    want to dress like a straight man

but alas, the fact he likes dick trumps all of that.

Puh-leaze.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-12-2004 at 03:15 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Why don't you just admit you're homophobic?

Nice total avoidance of everything I've said btw

Jonno

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    What makes one's favorite color blue?

You could have blue around you all the time. Your family could like blue. Your friends could like blue.

But alas, you might like ORANGE.

I guess it's the "I like ORANGE" brain matter.

I might take my boy out for football, had two other sons in football, and played football myself...yet he doesn't like it. He wants to play cricket.

I understand where you all are coming from regarding gay marriage. I've already said that from a logical standpoint it shouldn't be denied.

Regarding what makes a person gay, all of your logic is pretty out the window.
    I have given real life situations for my logic. All I get is, "They are born with it."

Great, we are at an impasse.

By the way manker, how a person dresses and talks is cultural and environmental. A gay male wanting to wear a baby boy blue dress wasn't born wanting that dress. He simply preferred it. It's emulation.

There are some men that

want a sex change
    want to dress in women's clothes but not change sexes
    want to dress like a straight man

but alas, the fact he likes dick trumps all of that.

Puh-leaze.

That's a long winded way of saying 'I've no idea what makes a person gay'

Yet my logic is 'out of the window' and your 'I've no idea, mank' statement is based on real life situation logic. Quality.

I know this is a rehash of an old argument, I've no real desire to go back down that road but I did wonder if your logic had improved since the last time.

Nope
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast