Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win2003 Server Screansohts Up Like I Said

there up at wiz.tk

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Those are the worst Longhorn fakes, ever. All you did was change the theme in either XP or Server 2k3 to Plex, and then cut and pasted pics from actual Longhorn screens into ur pictures. Then you did a horrible job covering up the build number, making people think you could remove the build number. Though some of those pics ARE from the actual Longhorn, the majority of them are FAKES. All I can say is this:

Shafted

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Pulled out the flamethrower.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    so you think that that ant longhorn, its a shame i havent got it installed now, because if i did then i would ask you to request a shot, e.g on the start menu leve the cursor on paint untill the information comes up about it.

or something like that,

btw you jelous c*n* there arnt fake so if you are so f***ing dam well f***ing dam dumb try and find them on a web site other than mine.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    All right, I dont think there's any need for that type of profanity.

Where did you get Windoze 2003 from?
    What release is it?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    i dont know the release because it dont say anything in the bottom right hand corner. so i gess its the full retial vertion

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Thanx for the edit.

Where did you get it from?
    Hows it running? Stable or is it another typical M$ release?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I have win2k3 server, and it is very good. Perfectly secure, and very stable. Had no problems what so ever with it.

Good release from MS!

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    go to www.wizzandabe.tk these shots havent been ortered only to an extent where it will affect my privacy,

this is in deffently the full vertion no beta.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@29 March 2003 - 05:32
    so you think that that ant longhorn, its a shame i havent got it installed now, because if i did then i would ask you to request a shot, e.g on the start menu leve the cursor on paint untill the information comes up about it.

or something like that,

btw you jelous c*n* there arnt fake so if you are so f***ing dam well f***ing dam dumb try and find them on a web site other than mine.
    I just did:

Think there screens are FAKE? They came from creamhackered, the guy who first knew about the leak.

I'm not gonna flame you back. I'm not the kind of person who likes to start flame wars. And who says I'm jealous? I actually HAD Longhorn installed. I first posted a HASH for this file.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast