Thread: Shareing files.

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Just downloaded Emule. Seems complicated, I configed to share my limewire pro files.But can't find the emule downloaded files. I thought it would be in incoming.But nooo. I can see them in the main tool bar, under shared but not in my c:/programs. I downloaded the full installer. Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Weird it was in the temp file? But could n't read as it was a dat and bat file . People were downloading it tho. Deleted and downloaded again ,everthing is fine. Its late here , but did try the help files, I was doing everthing right but you know computers!

Just a thought but can I config just one shared file? Between lime and emule ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 11-13-2004 at 11:49 AM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Emule seems good for program's , but with shareing my other music files , ie: lime, I sure get wacked with people uploading. Don't care much for leeches , so will continue to share all files. But wish there was a setting to limit the amount ? If there is I didn't see it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    littlestevee's Avatar Nankan King
    go to preferences/connections to limit ul and dl speed
    i also just switched to emule from overnet, am happpy with it so far
    emule .44b

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Oh ok thanks , but says 12 kb upload , that doesn't seem so bad? Mabey its the quieing thats throwing me off. It says 4 uploads when I look at the status bar .I don't see a setting to disconect after people have finnished downloading either. Like if I shut down . I don't want to cut the connetion on some poor smuchk ,. who's spent hours downloading NSW 2005 or the like.
    Last edited by peat moss; 11-15-2004 at 03:59 AM.