Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bitch thread

  1. #1
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    With all the closed threads , there must be a better way to convay our displsure . Can we not have a bitch thread , mabye here or what are you trying to hide?

    Edit: One that doe's n't get edited . If you know what I mean!
    Last edited by peat moss; 11-13-2004 at 02:34 PM.

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    is everything.
    Age
    40
    Posts
    19,023
    Won't catch me bitching. I'm a veritable beacon of pleasure and optimism.

    Edit: There is a word filter on the custom member title for the word 'forum'?
    Last edited by Withcheese; 11-13-2004 at 02:35 PM.

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Won't catch me bitching. I'm a veritable beacon of pleasure and optimism.

    Wish I could say I was sticking up for you! But most of my posts are closed on this forum ! Why?

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese

    Edit: There is a word filter on the custom member title for the word 'forum'?

    That's standard...

    Removed it

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    With all the closed threads , there must be a better way to convay our displsure . Can we not have a bitch thread , mabye here or what are you trying to hide?

    Edit: One that doe's n't get edited . If you know what I mean!
    Threads/posts only get edited when needed. so there is no need for a thread like this.

    If you guys keep threads in this section on-topic there is no need for us 2 edit/close/move them

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=82911
    Closed.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 11-13-2004 at 03:03 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •