Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cm4 Patch

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    thanx to eatchipz for this but if you get champ manager 4 go Here and get the enhancement 1 patch.

havnt tried it yet, but if it does what it says it does it should fix a lot of bugs.

2. Games   -   #2
    Good, I thought this was a little slow.

3. Games   -   #3
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    hmmmmm I guess you can't download it since you don't have the crack for the patch.

4. Games   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    it does work according to eatchipz, like i said i havnt tried it yet but he has the same copy as everyone else, as he got it from my ftp, and he says it works np.

just download it and see, if it does it does if not then dont go blaming me for it.

5. Games   -   #5
    Ok. doesnt look like it works 100%, i installed the game applied the crack and then applied the patch. the game and the crack it 9.21 meg and is version 4.0.1, when you apply the patch its 9.31meg and version 4.0.3.

but when you try to run it with the patch .exe it says that it need the cd, so i went back applied the crack and tried o update it again, but it said it couldnt as the game was already updated to 4.0.3 even though the crack was 4.0.1.

so i guess it updates a lot more than just the .exe, but i have a feeling the speed factor might be in the .exe and thats one of the only reasons i got the patch as the game is just to slow on my pc.

If anyone has run it and seen a huge speed boost then let me know as i might give it a try, but as it is it took me 1 1/2 hours to get to my first friendly last night, and i cant be bothered to go through that again just to see if the speed has increased.

If not i might have to wai for a crack for the patch, or figure out how to do one myself, sure i have an ebook here on it somewhere

Ok thanx and any replies on whether it worked or not would be appreciated

stoi.

6. Games   -   #6
    I patched my game and it still works fine.

7. Games   -   #7
    ok but when you run it, in the bottom left hand corner what version does it say it is, if its 4.0.1 then i doubt if its updated properly if its 4.0.3 then it might just be me being stupid and missing something, and inevitable dont reply to that please.

8. Games   -   #8
    Eatchipz's Avatar Poster
    Ok. doesnt look like it works 100%, i installed the game applied the crack and then applied the patch. the game and the crack it 9.21 meg and is version 4.0.1, when you apply the patch its 9.31meg and version 4.0.3.

but when you try to run it with the patch .exe it says that it need the cd, so i went back applied the crack and tried o update it again, but it said it couldnt as the game was already updated to 4.0.3 even though the crack was 4.0.1.

so i guess it updates a lot more than just the .exe, but i have a feeling the speed factor might be in the .exe and thats one of the only reasons i got the patch as the game is just to slow on my pc.

If anyone has run it and seen a huge speed boost then let me know as i might give it a try, but as it is it took me 1 1/2 hours to get to my first friendly last night, and i cant be bothered to go through that again just to see if the speed has increased.

If not i might have to wai for a crack for the patch, or figure out how to do one myself, sure i have an ebook here on it somewhere 

Ok thanx and any replies on whether it worked or not would be appreciated

stoi.

I have the same problem to I wish we could 4.3 to work

9. Games   -   #9
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    listen stop bitching, what I did was did the update and re applyed the first version crack over the new one, and it still says 4.01, but who cares I think its still updated anyway at least in the databases because it was installing them in the update. You will just have to wait until gamecopyworld.com releases the cracked version for the new patch probably in another week or so.

10. Games   -   #10
    who the hell is bitching, i only asked if anyone else was having the same problem or if they got it to work, you are a dick you know that, if you havnt got anything constructive to say then just dont say it at all.

God someone shoot this prick for me before i rip his head of his frigging shoulders.

sorry for the profanity but come on hes been pissing me off for the past couple of days now and im getting sick of his asswipe replys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast