Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cm4

Thanks Omni...I'll try that.

Btw, cheer up mate....

2. Games   -   #12
    I have to say sorry.............
    I thought this game was a business simulation......So, I downloaded it..........
    Championship manager........... sounded good to me.
    I am not a soccer fan and the sport bores me like golf and tennis....
    I know thats my oppinion, and I should keep them to myself.

I am frustrated with:
    A: its not a business simulation

B: the game works fine and I have posted this same solution 4 times now concerning simular games. If folks would do a search they would be enjoying this game right now and not be frustrated trying to get the game working.

C: I had to install the game myself self and play it just to help with all the post I have seen on CM4 (NOT WORKING) Now its on my hard drive and I just don't understand it.

D: wasted a CD.

E: folks complaing things don't work after downloading from Kazaa. What do you expect. Kazaa has no error correction. So if there is one bad file out there that has the same size and name, AND you happen to get some of that bad file from someone, then it only takes one little error to mess a whole 1.2 gig game up.

F: everyone should download CDmage and use it or a simular program. It may more times than not fix the image before burning it to cd. It fixed Iron storm for me and I got the file from a good source...

G: 88 Div 39 nations............ it took my computer 14 min just to set up all the leagues..... AMD 900
    ATI 9000 pro 128 meg.....

H: typing this all in.....

fun gamming......

3. Games   -   #13
    d/load the ims-cm4.bin file.....if you have trouble finding on kazaa then its also available on emule.....fastest version i've found is on alt.binaries.games (champ man4 i think).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12