Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Fire

  1. #1
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the other chair
    Posts
    899
    A man approximatly 60 yrs. old set himself on fire about an hour ago in front of the White House, yelling Allah. Reminiscent of the monks during vietnam.
    Don't read what isn't there.

    anywhichway

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    355
    correction: he set his briefcase and coat on fire; apparently holding it in the process, thus burning his hand.

    I don't think he's going to get the reaction wanted this way...

    EDIT: I now see that he has 2nd and 3rd degree burns on 30% of his body; Would probably be a lot more if he didn't leave a fire estinguisher conveniently nearby.
    Last edited by spinningfreemanny; 11-15-2004 at 11:54 PM.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    thecreator89's Avatar EFFYOUsion, biotch
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fusionsong 0331
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    correction: he set his briefcase and coat on fire; apparently holding it in the process, thus burning his hand.

    I don't think he's going to get the reaction wanted this way...

    EDIT: I now see that he has 2nd and 3rd degree burns on 30% of his body; Would probably be a lot more if he didn't leave a fire estinguisher conveniently nearby.
    Thats pretty ineffective
    <<<FIRE>>><<<FOR>>><<<EFFECT>>>
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Dual Core
    ASUS A8N5X Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4
    Corsair 2x512MB PC3200
    XFX Nvidia 7600GT 256MB
    Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
    Samsung 940b-19" 8ms 700:1


  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    I just read it was an FBI guy who did this

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    I will be wiling to bet that he has burnt the definate proof of WMD.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    thecreator89's Avatar EFFYOUsion, biotch
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fusionsong 0331
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    I will be wiling to bet that he has burnt the definate proof of WMD.
    <<<FIRE>>><<<FOR>>><<<EFFECT>>>
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Dual Core
    ASUS A8N5X Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4
    Corsair 2x512MB PC3200
    XFX Nvidia 7600GT 256MB
    Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
    Samsung 940b-19" 8ms 700:1


  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    A man approximatly 60 yrs. old set himself on fire about an hour ago in front of the White House, yelling Allah. Reminiscent of the monks during vietnam.
    How old is Colin Powell?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the other chair
    Posts
    899
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    How old is Colin Powell?
    No wonder he resigned.
    Don't read what isn't there.

    anywhichway

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,408
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    I just read it was an FBI guy who did this
    an FBI informant

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Andromeda Galaxy
    Age
    30
    Posts
    358

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    How old is Colin Powell?
    He said he would ony serve for one term and that was intention. As for his age...I don't want to guess...don't want to get it wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •