I couldn't even work out what to do

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    I couldn't even work out what to do
    get the box use arrows on key board

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Calm down, Neddilly-diddily-diddily-diddily.... They did their best.... Shoddilly-iddily-iddily-diddly... Gotta be nice.... hostility-ility-bility-dility- Aw, hell, diddly-ding-dong-crap! Can't you morons do anything right?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Calm down, Neddilly-diddily-diddily-diddily.... They did their best.... Shoddilly-iddily-iddily-diddly... Gotta be nice.... hostility-ility-bility-dility- Aw, hell, diddly-ding-dong-crap! Can't you morons do anything right?
    mmmmk

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The biggest display of moronic behaviour I've seen displayed recently is when some 13 year old with a low intelligence quotient chucked his rattle out of his pram because he was all upset with the nasty men.

Apparently - you'll love this - he believed someone would give a fuck about his 14 signature internet petition.

Oh .. that was you. Moron.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Worst Simpson's quote ever.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by bujub22
    get the box use arrows on key board

ah

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    The biggest display of moronic behaviour I've seen displayed recently is when some 13 year old with a low intelligence quotient chucked his rattle out of his pram because he was all upset with the nasty men.

Apparently - you'll love this - he believed someone would give a fuck about his 14 signature internet petition.

Oh .. that was you. Moron.

Why the fuck are you bringing this shit back up again? Do you want me to start stalking you and fucking whining about what you post? Prick. You really are an ass.

The post I made above was a fucking joke, not a green light for you to fucking start again. You're really pissing me off manker

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Why the fuck are you bringing this shit back up again? Do you want me to start stalking you and fucking whining about what you post? Prick. You really are an ass.
    If you like. That would amuse me.

The post I made above was a fucking joke, not a green light for you to fucking start again. You're really pissing me off manker
    Cool, that was my intention.

Just a piece of advice before you start with this stalkage, if you intend using humour then ensure it amounts to more than simplistic abuse, like cursing and calling someone a moron.

That's not funny, unless you want people to laugh AT you, which is what I've been doing. I suspect this is hardly in congruence with your intention.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    It seems you're the sort of person where, if someone isn't wanting an arguement, you'll start one anyway like a petulant child. For the benefit of this forum, and yourself I'm going to ignore you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12