Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Theme

  1. #1
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    475
    I was wondering if anyone had links or suggestions on this topic:

    I want my ENTIRE computer interface to match,

    example: Winamp/AIM/Desktop theme = iTunes (Current) http://www.webpost.net/li/LilCultivator/ITunes.JPG


    So I was wondering if there are other themes that I can use which I can downloaf for those three (Winamp/AIM/Desktop) . . . Don't want any to do with people just liek OS Layouts or other colorful ones.
    Credits to ChuNaku,Kazearashi,Kennethzzz,Kiyocchi,S4ku,Tanakachi and Tubster68:

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    Style XP - with 'Community' Skin
    Winamp 5.05 - using Modern Skin

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Goes Rawr!
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    349
    For a skinning program: Windows Blind. hxxp://www.windowblinds.net

    For winamp + Windows Blind skins: hxxp://www.wincustomize.com

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYiaN
    For a skinning program: Windows Blind. hxxp://www.windowblinds.net

    For winamp + Windows Blind skins: hxxp://www.wincustomize.com
    Both of these are severe memory hogs. Good? Yes, but I'd only use with 1GB of fast memory.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    #1, windowblinds is not a resource hog at all and uses less memory and CPU usage than WinXP's default skinning engine, and #2, Winamp may use alot of memory, but it's still (IMO) the best media player out there for music.... especially with that cool enhancer plugin.

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Both of these are severe memory hogs. Good? Yes, but I'd only use with 1GB of fast memory.
    works fine with 512mb.


    oh ya and you can get the winamp modern skin for your desktop then winamp and destkop match.

    see
    Last edited by tesco; 11-18-2004 at 12:52 PM.

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitchhiker427
    #1, windowblinds is not a resource hog at all and uses less memory and CPU usage than WinXP's default skinning engine, and #2, Winamp may use alot of memory, but it's still (IMO) the best media player out there for music.... especially with that cool enhancer plugin.
    I wasn't talking about Winamp

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •