Thread: Problems With My Movies That I Downloaded

Jayhawk
    So i downloaded a couple of movies but it plays but i do not have a picture its more like a screensaver type of a deal. What file do i need to download so i can view the movies?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jayhawk@29 March 2003 - 07:53
    So i downloaded a couple of movies but it plays but i do not have a picture its more like a screensaver type of a deal.  What file do i need to download so i can view the movies?
    What's this about downloading movies, when did this facility become available. Why was I not informed about this. I am frankly not best please.

Someone should put something together about this sort of issue. These questions are asked on a frequent basis. Perhaps a permanent section of the board could be set aside to deal with this. That way new chaps can get answers more easily. Call it Questions asked on Frequent Basis - QFB for short.

Maybe even a facility to search the board. Or is that asking for too much. New members can then look for relevant threads. That would be quite welcoming I think.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster

hello mr jayhawk!
    just about every movie i've downloaded eg:- avi mpeg 1 mpeg 2 vcd svcd and so on can play in windows media player 9 with the mpeg encoder patch, or as an alternative you can download InterVideo WinDVD recorder 4.5(all available from KazAa) this also records in DVD format if you have a dvd burner.
    regards
    m8t

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Two strings need merged methinks

Oh Mod - where are you

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    jetje's Avatar former star
    just cleaning the mess up be right after you jimf...
    and moved to moevieworld...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    You could try downloading the Nime codic pack 5.7 to view your movies. It worked for me.