Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter Strike : HUnt the Sniper

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    XFire works by right clicking on buddies and selecting join. i presume its the same thing or similar. log onto steam now, see if you can see me

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    logged on to steam - added your username to friends, and it said 'autorisation sent' - but you havent appeared in the list yet?

anything happen your end?
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #13
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    you were on my list of offline people. i logged out and then back in to see if i'd get the invitation. now this

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    weird isnt it? ive added you twice and it just keeps sending an authorisation.ill set up a server and see if that works.hang on a sec
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    i think if youre offline i can add you straight away - i reckon cos youre online its trying to authorise it and being slow as shit.

i added you lsat night no probs when you werent connected so ill try again when youre not online

im just setting up a server now to see if you can join it - ill post the details in a sec

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    de aztec - 32 player limit. im on it at the mo (safehands6) and the only player as yet

i dont know how to tell you what server it is - just do a search.its password locked and the passwors is safehands

hopefuly see you in a bit mate

7. Games   -   #17
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    add me to ur list ill play anybody : kromeuser

8. Games   -   #18
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    the steam faq says friends doesn't work. you could always refer to my sig though

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    right lads - back from pub and ready to play

thedave - refer to your sig? its not showing on my screen - what dyou me? im going to start the server, same as previous post.my username is safehands6 on steam - can people find it? or is there a better way?

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    if anyone knows how to get some kind of mates list up on source for counterstrike can they let me know?

all i ever get is a list of whoes offline - and therealdave reckons steam frineds server dont work.anyone got any ideas?

cheers all - maybe we can sort it out later on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast