Thread: Tech Support

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0.

I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,

A Troubled User.

REPLY:
    Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.

Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!!

It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under "Warnings-Alimony-Child Support".

I seriously recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0! , Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2! .

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!! !!

DO NOT, under any circumstance install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to your Hard Drive...

Best of luck,

Tech Support

2. Lounge   -   #2
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(

3. Lounge   -   #3
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant

Good one!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Fire Fox Fan
    Long but funny!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    TechSuport Flash Movi
    http://www.illwillpress.com/tech.html

6. Lounge   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    nice one HC

@zedaxax,

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Strangelove's Avatar I Need Sex

8. Lounge   -   #8
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <

Kept me entertained for a minute