Thread: My First Casualty Of War

Last night I had a genuine casualty of war (this is true): When I tried to switch from BBC world to CNN my TV set blew.

I am not sure whether I should blame midget Iraqi guerilla who tried to prevent me from getting the American view of things, or the extraordinarily balanced content of CNN which might have induced my TV-set to commit suicide.

In any case, for the time being I can draw on my reserves (TV card), but hopefully soon I will be able to launch a counter-attack on the nearest shop and hijack a widescreen TV!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by puremindmatters@29 March 2003 - 10:55
    Last night I had a genuine casualty of war (this is true): When I tried to switch from BBC world to CNN my TV set blew.

I am not sure whether I should blame midget Iraqi guerilla who tried to prevent me from getting the American view of things, or the extraordinarily balanced content of CNN which might have induced my TV-set to commit suicide.

In any case, for the time being I can draw on my reserves (TV card), but hopefully soon I will be able to launch a counter-attack on the nearest shop and hijack a widescreen TV!
    Puremind-Could be this equation applies:

BIG SCREEN=BIG PICTURE

What we wouldn't give for that, huh?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain