Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Now

Poster
    Originally posted by Proff.Moriarty+29 March 2003 - 13:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Proff.Moriarty @ 29 March 2003 - 13:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JmiF@29 March 2003 - 12:19
    I have now achieved everything.

I have my five stars. The board status descrption is exactly as I want it. The Avatar fits me perfectly. I have even agreed with SD a couple of times now.

What&#39;s next. I need some guidance. Any ideas greatly appreciated.
    You could also do like that stupid "do gooder" Sherlock_Holmes and start a secret plot to take over this board and become its Supreme Admin&#33;&#33;&#33; All his too goody good shoes activities are really just a cover up - believe me, i know him only too well

I am not that evil as he makes out, so why not join in and help me take him out for good?

your real friend
    The Proff [/b][/quote]
    Good plan. I think I already have his trust. I will work on that and then when he least expects it ..........

2. Lounge   -   #12
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by JmiF@29 March 2003 - 12:19

I have my five stars. The board status descrption is exactly as I want it. The Avatar fits me perfectly. I have even agreed with SD a couple of times now.

Go out, buy every new album that is being released, rip them and share them&#33; [notify me first]
    That should keep busy for a while............... [okay it will cost some money, but hey, its all for the cause]
    And if you still dont know what to do, i always have some dish washing, laundry, dogwalking and grocery shopping to do.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by summerlinda+29 March 2003 - 14:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 29 March 2003 - 14:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JmiF@29 March 2003 - 12:19

Go out, buy every new album that is being released, rip them and share them&#33; [notify me first]
    That should keep busy for a while............... [okay it will cost some money, but hey, its all for the cause]
    And if you still dont know what to do, i always have some dish washing, laundry, dogwalking and grocery shopping to do. [/b][/quote]
    How do I go about this sharing of which you speak.

Is it possible for people to get files from other people. Do you need special software.

That sounds quite dangerous, will I need some viruswall software or shoud I switch my computer off when sharing. Is that too cautious.

Any appreciation greatly assisted.

PS I see you have put a picture of yourself there. Can I do that too.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Personally, I think you should go to the middle of your main road and sing "flower of Scotland" while naked and covered in spreading cheese.

or you could buy me a roll &#39;n&#39; tattie scone cos i&#39;m starving&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Roll and Tattie Scone, that&#39;s revolting.

Roll and fried egg and tattie scone, now that&#39;s cuisine. They do a good one at the wee van just round the corner from the Maryhill Health Centre. Real rolls as well. Just remember to tell her to burst the yolk or it goes all over you.

The ham and egg rolls are good as well. But no salt with them. The ham&#39;s salty enough.

6. Lounge   -   #16

nooooooooooooooooooooo&#33;&#33;

i&#39;m telling you, the van next to my school ( Relocated in Anderston just now) does the BEST

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@30 March 2003 - 00:41

nooooooooooooooooooooo&#33;&#33;

i&#39;m telling you, the van next to my school ( Relocated in Anderston just now) does the BEST
    Where - details.

I don&#39;t know Anderston.

Picture in words required.

Ask Liam this. If my IE6 is fecked and I have no other browser, how am I posting here.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    What is your exact problem and if the problem is stopping you from browsing, how are you on this like you said? I may be able to help but i will need more details

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by JmiF@29 March 2003 - 04:19
    I have even agreed with SD a couple of times now.
    SD is me, right?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    our school is in the old Woodside secondary building
    it&#39;s in Berkely Street, near to Kelvingrove park (the bit where the blaze pitches are)

does that help?

I&#39;ll ask Liam about that in the morning - he&#39;s just gone home for the night&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast