Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: freeipods.com

Poster
    *this was spam, so I removed it.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 11-22-2004 at 11:32 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Everyone, this is real. If you don't believe me, I have received my FREE Apple iPod 20GB 3 weeks ago, brand new, as if I bought it from the Apple store. If you guys want, I can post pictures. As for spam, I have received a bit, but I heard that they are going to stop because of negative feedback and press. Also, according to their privacy policy, they can sell/rent your personal information; so beware of this. You can always cancel your account and have them remove you from their database after you get your free iPod. If there are any other questions, just ask and I probably can answer them.

If you want a spam-free alternative, try MP3players4free.com, as they don't sell your e-mail address or personal info. and are proven to be legitimate - they even offer other mp3 players as well as a $275 check or PayPal Payment! Check them out at mp3players4free.com/ . If you are interested, and are willing to help me out, please add default.aspx?r=77074 to that link to signup under my referral.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    QazQaz007's Avatar I got your Newcomer
    it was on the screen savers and 3 of the cast got one im trying it now
    all you have to do is send 5 other people to the site under your login and
    be a product tester for 1 out of 20 products i took the 2 week free blockbluster
    netflix knockoff. so now i just need 5 people to sign up under my accout and
    do the same.

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13277523

4. Lounge   -   #24
    QazQaz007's Avatar I got your Newcomer
    oh and as for the spam havent got any yet its been about a week since i signup

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123