Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: black friday is near, here is some ad's

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

Yes it has, but we are treated to the spectacle of Busyman's and manker's having their distaff spat.

The air is positively awaft with cat-fur.
    Thief v Bank Clerk

That's my kind of showdown.
    And on such hospitable and neutral turf.

Usually it's inside the bank or out in the street, away from the popcorn and refreshments.

I think we owe them both a hearty thanks for thinking of us.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #102
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Did he ever answer how thieving fits in with his Christian beliefs?
    No, apparently me sharing files sort of negates him stealing electrical goods, for his Mother. I'm not sure how that works.

Do you think he told her "Mater, here's a new microwave I stole for you", or perhaps added a lie to the stealing by telling his dear old mum that he had purchased said item for her.

BTW, in Scotland his mam would now be guilty of receiving stolen goods. I don't know what the situation would be in the USA.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Thief v Bank Clerk

Usually it's inside the bank or out in the street, away from the popcorn and refreshments.

No thanks required, I think of it as my civic duty. After all, he's just a small chap with dodgy knees. He couldn't possibly entertain a glimmer of a hint of a thought of physical confrontation.

We ascertained this some time ago and it's for the benefit of all concerned that Busy throws his toys out of the pram still metaphorically, but only on the interweb.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No, apparently me sharing files sort of negates him stealing electrical goods, for his Mother. I'm not sure how that works.

Do you think he told her "Mater, here's a new microwave I stole for you", or perhaps added a lie to the stealing by telling his dear old mum that he had purchased said item for her.

BTW, in Scotland his mam would now be guilty of receiving stolen goods. I don't know what the situation would be in the USA.
    Wouldn't it be terrible if his dear Mam was under the impression that she hadn't broken the law.

But as you point out, it's really no problem since you share Bon Jovi albums on the interweb
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

Funny I have a receipt for it.

That receipt links up nicely with the microwave too. I can bring it in for servicing and all dat.

Apparently you pirating music makes you a thief.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-12-2005 at 03:28 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Thief v Bank Clerk

Huzzah.

BTW IRL my money would be on the Welsh lad. The 6', 15 Stone footballer against the 5'9" 200lb ex Gheyball player, with bad knees. No contest imo.

This assumes it is a fair, hand to hand, no weapon event. Mano a Mano as it were.

What say you, could you put forward a case for your boy.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

Huzzah.

BTW IRL my money would be on the Welsh lad. The 6', 15 Stone footballer against the 5'9" 200lb ex Gheyball player, with bad knees. No contest imo.

This assumes it is a fair, hand to hand, no weapon event. Mano a Mano as it were.

What say you, could you put forward a case for your boy.
    It would be no contest...manker's a one handed fighter. The other hand is up his own ass.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    i'm bigger than manker ftw!1!1

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #109
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

That receipt links up nicely with the microwave too. I can bring it in for servicing and all dat.

So thieving is okay providing you get away with it?

Busy logic is great. No, really.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

That receipt links up nicely with the microwave too. I can bring it for servicing and all dat.

You have a receipt for both, how did you manage that one. Paid for one, fraudulently claimed a second = stealing. In a similar situation a non-thief would have simply said, no I already have the one I paid for. You chose not to.

Actually file sharing for non-commercial purposes is not stealing. If it were it would be a criminal matter, which it is not where I come from. Pirating, for profit is an entirely different thing and is a criminal matter, but I don't do that.

Whats the smillie for a double pwned btw.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast