Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: black friday is near, here is some ad's

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Selective quoting now, eh?

A sure sign that you're struggling.

You're not even trying to deflect JP's assertion that you cannot reconcile your own Cristian beliefs with stealing a microwave. Not to mention implicating your Mam in criminal activity.

So, does she know you stole it or did you pretend that you bought it for her.
    I told her exactly how I got it.

It is not my job to make sure the store properly inventories their merchandise before giving to customers.

I scanned my receipt. They brought the merchandise out and put in my car. I have a receipt for said merchandise.

It ain't cool when folks play the high moral card yet are shit themselves.

....on a filesharing forum ffs....

Paid for one, took two, lied by omission in order to do it. That means you stole it and well you know itm otherwies your defence of your actions would be far less pathetic.

No matter how you try to spin it you stole a microwave.

No matter what anyone else does, you stole a microwave.

No matter how you try to explain the background, deflect the point on other people or obfuscate the issue, you stole a microwave.

How do you reconcile that with your Christian beliefs.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #132
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    tea leaf

3. Lounge   -   #133
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    chances are, this microwave thingy could have happened but busy wasn't clever enough to pull a scam off. so he made the story up to brag on the interweb. inspired by reel events, loike

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    chances are, this microwave thingy could have happened but busy wasn't clever enough to pull a scam off. so he made the story up to brag on the interweb. inspired by reel events, loike
    Do you think his Mam knows he is calling her a criminal on t'interweb.

Coz she knew exactly how he got it, which means it wasn't only receipt of stolen goods. She was knowingly concerned.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    busy's a nice boy. he gave her his old microwave but thought this story more interesting

6. Lounge   -   #136
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    I told her exactly how I got it.

It is not my job to make sure the store properly inventories their merchandise before giving to customers.

I scanned my receipt. They brought the merchandise out and put in my car. I have a receipt for said merchandise.

It ain't cool when folks play the high moral card yet are shit themselves.

....on a filesharing forum ffs....

Paid for one, took two, lied by omission in order to do it. That means you stole it and well you know itm otherwies your defence of your actions would be far less pathetic.

No matter how you try to explain the background, deflect the point on other people or obfuscate the issue, you stole a microwave.

You steal music and give it to others to further perpetuate stealing on a grand scale.

No matter how much you want to question others about what they've done and conveniently make your standards different to fit, they don't.

Check yoself and reconcile on that.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #137

You steal music and give it to others to further perpetuate stealing on a grand scale.

No matter how much you want to question others about what they've done and conveniently make your standards different to fit, they don't.

I have told you how I reconcile it, probably a couple of times in this thread. I have explained that I see it as the same as taping from the TV, or from the radio, which everyone does and no-one sees as stealing. I know you do it yourself. I have also explained that (non-commercial)filesharing is not a criminal matter where I come from.

I can see that you chose to ignore this, because it is entirely different from what you and your Mother did. At the very least she should not have accepted the stolen goods, particularly if she knew exactly how you got them. Having said that, you should not have put her in that position in the first place

You must be the only person who does not see this, tho' let's be honest, you do really. You just aren't man enough to admit it.

8. Lounge   -   #138
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

I have told you how I reconcile it, probably a couple of times in this thread. I have explained that I see it as the same as taping from the TV, or from the radio, which everyone does and no-one sees as stealing. I know you do it yourself. I have also explained that (non-commercial)filesharing is not a criminal matter where I come from.

I can see that you chose to ignore this, because it is entirely different from what you and your Mother did. At the very least she should not have accepted the stolen goods, particularly if she knew exactly how you got them. Having said that, you should not have put her in that position in the first place

You must be the only person who does not see this, tho' let's be honest, you do really. You just aren't man enough to admit it.
    White people saw blacks as sub-human and that's how slavery was justified. Nice going with the explanation. Makes alota sense.

Wtf does a criminal matter hafta do with your religion?

JP steals music and gives it to others. Engerland says it's ok so God does too.

I had a similar conversation with you on abortion. You say take it on a case by case basis meaning that abortion in an incest case is ok. That ain't murder. If abortion is murder, it's murder. Ya can't say it ain't murder if pops was already daddy or the lady was raped.

You put yourself out there but ultimately, you are joke.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-12-2005 at 07:46 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #139
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    If I could con free electricals out of a big firm,I wouldn't give a toss,I'd go ahead and do it.
    No regrets.
    No mercy.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Lounge   -   #140

White people saw blacks as sub-human and that's how slavery was justified. Nice going with the explanation. Makes alota sense.

Wtf does a criminal matter hafta do with your religion?

JP steals music and gives it to others. Engerland says it's ok so God does too.

I thought I would mention that it was not a criminal matter, to reinforce the earlier points. That I saw any form of copying of media as being the same. If it is not considered stealing to copy a movie from the TV, then how is it wrong to copy the same thing from the interweb. If it is not stealing to copy music from the radio, then how is it wrong to download it. The two are exactly the same in my opinion, as such filesharing is not stealing in my opinion. If taping is not stealing, then downloading is not stealing.

Engerland can say what it want's, I don't live there.

The good thing is that you still can't reconcile your own theft, so the best thing you can do is try to hide behind the childish " .... well, well, well .... you share files so you can't talk ...."

It's quite funny actually.

My fave bit was when you involved your Mam.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast