Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast

Thread: black friday is near, here is some ad's

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Oh ok so one cannot download from iTunes in Scotland?

That's actually quite funny, but you knew what I meant.
    J'Polism.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #172
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4

No, however that is irrelevant. I have explained myself on several occasions now.

If I thought filesharing was stealing, in the eyes of God, I would not do it.

The other stuff is to illustrate that neither is it a criminal matter, in my country.

Can you say the same about stealing a microwave. How do you reconcile that - expects more deflection and obfuscation.
    Oh ok then no I didn't steal it.

Next question.

You did and you know it, as does everyone else. That is, if the story is true. Are you saying now that you made it up.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #173

That's actually quite funny, but you knew what I meant.
    J'Polism.
    That's why it was funny

4. Lounge   -   #174
    Oh ok then no I didn't steal it.

Next question.

You did and you know it, as does everyone else. That is, if the story is true. Are you saying now that you made it up.
    Of course not.

I also got an Xbox for $50 from some guy then resold it for $100.
    Got 2 laptops for taking a class where the school knew the company paying for it didn't know the laptops were a student enticement.
    Got one of my keyboards through a friend of a friend for $1000 and met up in VA to pick it up.
    Got a video camera and 2 portable DVD players (9" screen) from a friend for $250 apiece.

Did I steal that stuff?

There was an instance where to get an Xbox for $70, I was to buy something small, the cashier would put the Xbox in my bag, and I would walk out the door.

Fuck no.

I still want my PSP but am satisfied with games on my Palm Treo 600....which I was able to get well before my contract date for $120 because my wireless carrier screwed up. Discounted phones are only available to new contracts and 1 year contract anniversaries (about now actually) but I had mine near the beginning of the year....
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-12-2005 at 09:28 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #175

Of course not.

Got 2 laptops for taking a class where the school knew the company paying for it didn't know the laptops were a student enticement.
    Got one of my keyboards through a friend of a friend for $1000 and met up in VA to pick it up.
    Got a video camera and 2 portable DVD players (9" screen) from a friend for $250 apiece.

Did I steal that stuff?

There was an instance where to get an Xbox for $70, I was to buy something small, the cashier would put the Xbox in my bag, and I would walk out the door.

Fuck no.

I still want my PSP but am satisfied with games on my Palm Treo 600....which I was able to get well before my contract date for $120 because my wireless carrier screwed up. Discounted phones are only available to new contracts and 1 year contract anniversaries (about now actually) but I had mine near the beginning of the year....

What the feck are you going on about, what does any of that have to do with you stealing a microwave and giving it to your Mam.

6. Lounge   -   #176
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Holy shit, did anyone see that ad for the $450 DLP Projector??
    What store?
    At BestBuy. There are 2 mail in rebates for it but still...

7. Lounge   -   #177
    Of course not.

Did I steal that stuff?

Fuck no.

What the feck are you going on about, what does any of that have to do with you stealing a microwave and giving it to your Mam.
    Huh? This thread is about Black Friday and bargain hunting..didn'tcha know?

Oh and I stole the microwave if you stole and continue to steal music. Mmk?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #178
    Here's what you said

Funny that he took another microwave from stock so I could go home with one that day. He said when mine came in he would just put that IN stock. Well I already had the original microwave and they called me about 2 weeks later asking did I get my microwave. I said no . They said I could come pick it up. At customer pick-up all you do is scan your receipt at this kiosk and then a person comes out with your merchandise.

They put that microwave in the car and I gave it to my mother.
    "Funny that he took another microwave from stock so I could go home with one that day. He said when mine came in he would just put that IN stock."

That's the bit where the guy tried to help you and told you how it would work.

"they called me about 2 weeks later asking did I get my microwave. I said no "

That's the bit where you lied. It's the bit where you should have said, yes I already have it, preventing you from stealing it.

"They put that microwave in the car and I gave it to my mother."

That's the bit where you stole it and involved your Mam, who you told exactly where it came from.
    Last edited by Mr JP Fugley; 11-12-2005 at 10:22 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #179

You stole it, whether I scratch my arse with a predator football boot or a large pool cue. What I do is irrelevant regarding your stealing the microwave.
    Last edited by Mr JP Fugley; 11-12-2005 at 10:01 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #180
    You stole it, whether I scratch my arse with a predator football boot or a large pool cue. What I do is irrelevant regarding your stealing the microwave.
    Quality!!!!

What I do is irrelevant regarding you stealing music, movie, and software files.....
    ...........which has been my overall point all along (withoot havin' ta spull it oot faw ya in ma pawsts).

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81516171819 LastLast