Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

View Poll Results: Will Bush send troops to Iran

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes he will because it's the right thing to do

    2 4.65%
  • yes he will but it's the wrong thing to do

    15 34.88%
  • no he won't because it's the wrong thing to do

    5 11.63%
  • no, but only because of lack of manpower

    15 34.88%
  • no, but he should

    6 13.95%
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 172

Thread: will the usa go into iran

  1. #1
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    1 yes no question it's the right thing to do.

    2 yes they will but it's not the right thing to do.

    3 no they wouldn't because it's the wrong thing to do.

    4 no they wouldn't because they are overstretched as it is.

    5 no they won't but they should.

    itís an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  2. Lounge   -   #2

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    1 yes no question it's the right thing to do.

    2 yes they will but it's not the right thing to do.

    3 no they wouldn't because it's the wrong thing to do.

    4 no they wouldn't because they are overstretched as it is.

    5 no they won't but they should.
    Number 4

    Iran is 4 times larger than Iraq and has a population of over 60 million. The terrain and climate are awful and they have far more military equipment than Iraq had by the time of the invasion. The US could not contain Iraq and meet other commitments without drafting - which I believe is off the cards, non?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Strangelove's Avatar I Need Sex
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    206
    Easy one to start off with?

    Option 4... But i bet he tries

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,982
    i know you'll eat me for saying this but i hope they never get peace in iraq by america's plans. if they get a bloody nose it would be great for world peace because the whitehouse would know picking a fight with a competant enemy would be a stupod idea

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    option 4, god i wanna watch america get their asses wooped like they did in vietnam, just in the ME. if i'm not mistaken, the war on Iraq is still not over, no matter what the "administration" says.

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,982
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    option 4, god i wanna watch america get their asses wooped like they did in vietnam, just in the ME. if i'm not mistaken, the war on Iraq is still not over, no matter what the "administration" says.
    that too, but held back from sounding h4r5h

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    the other chair
    Posts
    899
    I pick 2...and I do believe the draft will be reinstated..soon.
    Last edited by ruthie; 11-22-2004 at 12:35 AM.
    Don't read what isn't there.

    anywhichway

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,626
    Why does this poll imply that the talks in Iran are unilateral? Itís not only the US talking with the Iranians to get them to stop their developments.

    There should be an option to vote for invasion only if the Iranians refuse to cooperate and refuse to stop developments, and military action is a last resort.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Why does this poll imply that the talks in Iran are unilateral? Itís not only the US talking with the Iranians to get them to stop their developments.

    There should be an option to vote for invasion only if the Iranians refuse to cooperate and refuse to stop developments, and military action is a last resort.
    then that would ( in your opinion) be 1

    itís an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •