Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How......

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Girly Are You?

Fairly Girly

You can be kinda girly at times, but you don’t go overboard on the pink and fluffiness! You like to look nice and wear fashionable gear, but you’re not one of those girls who spend hours on their hair and make-up and think shopping is the ultimate pass-time. You care more about having a few good friends than being massively popular and although you mostly hang out with girls, you get on equally well with boys.
    LMFAO!

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Ungirly Girl

You’re probably well pleased with this result because, to you, being called a girly girl would’ve been the biggest dis we could throw at you! You enjoy hanging out with boys (just as mates, well mostly), sometimes more than being with your girl mates. You think that most other girls waste too much time on stuff like hair, make-up and clothes and you don’t really bother about those kinds of things at all. You may find that this changes over time, or you may not. You’re not afraid to form your own opinions and to show people the real you – and that rocks!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    Ungirly Girl

You’re probably well pleased with this result because, to you, being called a girly girl would’ve been the biggest dis we could throw at you! You enjoy hanging out with boys (just as mates, well mostly), sometimes more than being with your girl mates. You think that most other girls waste too much time on stuff like hair, make-up and clothes and you don’t really bother about those kinds of things at all. You may find that this changes over time, or you may not. You’re not afraid to form your own opinions and to show people the real you – and that rocks!
    well the makes me not a girl

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Ungirly Girl

how do you answer question 5? i never considered swapping places with a popstar. i answered a question i made up

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Likewise

However as the quiz was for teenage girls I suspect this is a blessing to all around me. Reminds me of the quiz that appeared every week in my sister's Jackie. Not that I read my sister's Jackie ...well only for tips on what girls were thinking you understand.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I answered kinda half trying to think like a girl, I urge you guys not to try that

Well don't try to think like a girl with a mans brain anyway, the results are.......

Jonno

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I just said I'd like to swap wqith my Britney, then i'd play with myself all day

8. Lounge   -   #8
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    jamelia

9. Lounge   -   #9
    You do that anyway

Jonno

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    not relevent, but i just noticed half-life knocked bf:vietnam off 11!!1!!1!!!11

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast