Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alexander

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5

Urgent

I went to a pre-screening of Alexander lastnight...and let me tell you, it was one of the worse movies I have ever seen in a long time...Blah...talk about boring!!!
    The fight scenes (little there were) were not even impressive, Tory was alot better! It was hard to follow the fight (war) cause of the choppy imagery.
    I expected so much more from Oliver Stone then this...He focused to much on Alexander being gay and showed way to much male gay kissing...ewwww!
    Its a 3 hour movie trying to convince you that gay is alright. (in my opionion)
    But this is my opionion, you can go see it, but I can say I told you so...LOL
    Last edited by hippychick; 11-24-2004 at 05:23 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    I am not spending my money to see the village people kiss. I read bad reviews about it in google news entertainment section. The Bourne Supramacy is also one of the worest movies this year. The fight and action scenes are the worest because of the shakey camera man - who may have been drunk & high at the same time - and the story just got more confusing.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    @kazaaboy, wow you suck. yes alexander is stupid, but TBS? you obviously have no taste in movies, i didn't care about the "shaky cam" at all, it was one of the highest rated movies in 2004 so back your statement up next time.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    oh shut the hell up. That movie sucked badly. Made no sense what so ever.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    P.S

No taste in movies......... I am studying film production in University you dick head so back your statement up next time.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    wow, what a strong argument dumbass. just because you study doesn't mean you have taste in movies. look at all the crap released in 2004, TBS shined out of all of them.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i luv u xara
    ok... both of you shut up!!! and back up both of your statements!!! ....
    .... j/k

i tought the "shaky cam" was done on purpose so it would give a rush impression.... at least that is what i feel when i see that....

back on topic...

i was expecting soooo much for alexander.... the trailer looked sooo cool... and like an hour ago, i saw it on tv and it was claimed to be the best movie of the year... (i hate how the media tries to manipulate our minds!!! )

i guess im just gonna wait for a release on the net....
    Last edited by ofbz; 11-25-2004 at 07:39 AM.
    dude!!!
    la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

- JOIN our fold@home team... ... something about genetics n' stuff
    -i just had a pm conversation with MYSELF!!!... ... ...wow... that's sad

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

I have seen this movie aswell and it was crappy indeed!!

First Colin Farrell did not look to comfortable in his role as Alexander and that blonde wig looked ridiculous !.

Oliver Twist seems to have a big thing against women he always have a bitchy woman in his movies in this case Angelina Jolie as Olympia sure is a bitch.

The major issue with this movie is that it is that Oliver has not accomplished a entertaining 2h45min movie. To much time in this movie is about tactics and talking in the tents simply boring stuff. I was dissapointed about this movie and give it no more then 2 out of 5 FileSharing pirates.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    The Bourne Supramacy = Worest Movie EVER.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    holy shit just saw this movie.... gawd i fell asleep after the first 30 minutes....... gawd 3 hours of shit... makes Troy look like a masterpiece... word of advice dont watch Alexander! worst movie i've seen yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast