Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just An Idea About This Forum...

Ex-member
    RIGHT! you mean the button next to 'My Controls', etc. - I never saw that before...

To be honest, I just tend to scan around each forum... all of the unviewed topics have a darker envelope symbol, so you can spot them easily that way...

Don't know how to help with your problem, though - I'd suggesting using another method of browsing the forum.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 March 2003 - 23:53
    RIGHT! you mean the button next to 'My Controls', etc. - I never saw that before...

To be honest, I just tend to scan around each forum... all of the unviewed topics have a darker envelope symbol, so you can spot them easily that way...

Don't know how to help with your problem, though - I'd suggesting using another method of browsing the forum.
    I can see what Rocktron is trying to do. Honestly using right click open in new window, along with F5 achieves this.

I think it is a language thing. One of the native Dutch (doesnīt actually exist) speakers should be able to sort it out.

If heīs trying to do what I think itīs not that difficult.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Bender@29 March 2003 - 23:51
    If you're not sure about your English, post it in Dutch, that's not forbidden you know.
    Rest assured that Jetje, me, and all the other 'Dutchies' will help you. B)

edit: You can PM us as well.
    Okay potverdikkie.. weet je een beetje wat ik bedoel Bender?
    (je was me net voor met dit berichtje!&#33

(Ik stuur je wel een PM en probeer je te vertellen in het Nederlands wat ik bedoel oke?)

Doei!

Translation: Allright! You know what Bender? (you just beat me on my previous reply&#33
    I will send you a PM and i will try to explain in Dutch what i mean okay?)

See Ya!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12