Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Your Genes Unzipped

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    no you said this

perhaps i forgot the disclaimer.... i didn't think i needed a whole essay to make a simple point.

you missed the point, it's ok, if ever it happens i will gladly expand without sarcasm.
    Go for it.

manker delved deeper into why a person would cheat. You did not.

What is this "no you said this"?

I know what I said and it was explained for the nonRIFists.

I did leave out the word "would" but you "should" have gotten it from the word "now".
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-30-2004 at 06:15 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    so what would you call the sexual orientation of a man that is purely turned on by women with big butts ?

Heterosexual.

what would you call the sexual orientation of a man that is purely turned on by men with big dicks?

Gay as hell.

i don't see what your point is

Go back 2 green responses then.
    so if you agree that they are Homo/hetero...why are you trying to say lables don't matter?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    Go for it.

manker delved deeper into why a person would cheat. You did not.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    so if you agree that they are Homo/hetero...why are you trying to say lables don't matter?
    Good lord man. I initially took you for a deeper thinker than that.

I NEVER said labels don't matter.

I said those labels are merely a means to describe a behavior. Veeeeery simple.

Homosexual - sex with the same sex

Furthermore I don't believe there is a "I like pussyonly chemical, or gene."

RIF DAMNIT!!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    i'm going to have to use this guy again

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    i'm going to have to use this guy again
    That happens when there is nothing to say.

It goes further when there is an explanation that you "have to use this guy again" when it's fairly obvious by the rolling eyes that you fancy using the guy often.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    That happens when there is nothing to say.

It goes further when there is an explanation that you "have to use this guy again" when it's fairly obvious by the rolling eyes that you fancy using the guy often.
    everything you need is in the preceeding posts

READ
    Last edited by vidcc; 11-30-2004 at 06:56 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    Busy,

A desire to have sex is an "urge".
    The desire to drink alcohol is an "urge".

If one has a higher desire to have sex than the average person, one is more likely to commit the act of sexual intercourse, whether it is a single person or a married one.

If a person has a higher desire to drink than the average person, one is more likely to manifest alcoholism.

In both cases the urges are there.

As the article clearly pointed out, social factors largely influence whether the person attempts to resist the urge or caves it to. Upbringing, religion, harmony in the relationship, stress at work, feeling unattractive. These are factor which make the person either more likely or less likely to act on urges.

There are many reasons why women "cheat" and most of the time it is not about " primal sex". The author was in no way saying that genetics was the cause of cheating, but he stated that it was one of the many factors in the equation.

The author also pointed out that social influences were more influential than genetic, in determining whether women acted on their desires. The desire was there but they did not act.

As Vidcc says, as we dose one up with testosterone, the likelihood of violent behavior increases. Many social factors influence whether we actually manifest aggressive behavior, but the higher the dose, the higher the likelihood that some small incident will make one act out.

A good example to generalize how chemical balance in the body can influence behavior, a chemical balance determined by our genetics.

Have you ever posted here or anywhere, the regretted what you said? You realize that influences, acting on your baseline temper caused you to momentariliy "snap". You are more likely to get on a rant than Biggles. Why? Your genetic tempermant.

How do you explain alcoholic mice? Some mice drink alcohol and never touch it again. Others will start choosing it over food because the minds says "alcohol" good. The mouse does not have a psychological disorder, he has a gentic predisposition. It's simple genetics.

And your a futt bucker
    Last edited by hobbes; 12-01-2004 at 03:23 AM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456