Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell.bin.exe?

i've download splinter cell cd1: flt-sc1.bin.exe but that exe is that good or can I burn it also as bin?

2. Games   -   #2
    imported_The__One
    All you have to do is remove the .exe at the end of the file....it's not really an exe, they just put it there so the file would show more frequently on searches. So, once the ".exe" extension has been removed, you will be able to burn the .bin file

3. Games   -   #3
    which program can I burn cue+bin files?

4. Games   -   #4
    imported_The__One
    Use Nero, it's very good for burning .cue and .bin files....

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by The__One@29 March 2003 - 18:27
    Use Nero, it's very good for burning .cue and .bin files....
    yes I've burn cm4 with blindwrite but a friend say to with nero but how i burn it as a image cd but that's not good how than?

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by neustadt+29 March 2003 - 18:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neustadt @ 29 March 2003 - 18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The__One@29 March 2003 - 18:27
    Use Nero, it&#39;s very good for burning .cue and .bin files....
    yes I&#39;ve burn cm4 with blindwrite but a friend say to with nero but how i burn it as a image cd but that&#39;s not good how than? [/b][/quote]
    sorry I got it now with nero

but thnks

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    try downloading isobuster. With that program you don&#39;t have to put a image like bin or cue on a CD too install it. The program will make a Virtual CD and then you just unpack it in you&#39;re directory for the game.
    REFERAL LINK REMOVED

8. Games   -   #8
    I downloaded a file called "SPLINTER_CELL_FULL_W_SERIAL(org).exe" but when i rename it to bin or to ISO, Isobuster still won&#39;t open it, has anybody downloaded this file and got it to work ?

9. Games   -   #9
    How big is the file. That does not sould like the correct file to download. It could even be a movie or something........

FLT-SC1.bin.exe 541 megs
    FLT-SC2.bin.exe 553 megs
    FLT-SC3.bin.exe 658 megs

are the correct files....

I know these work fine if not corrupted....
    there are stupid people on Kazaa that like to rename files and keep fakes on there hard drive.

Also I don&#39;t recall Splinter Cell needing a serial. that tells you its fake right away .........I least I don&#39;t remember needing one...........

10. Games   -   #10
    the size is 716.920, when i open it with isobuster it says it&#39;&#39;s down to 690 mb, but alas it won&#39;t recognise the filesystem

I&#39;l just download the files you just gave me, Thx for those

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast