Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Starting a Legit Website of Roms!

I have every N64 gam EVER that came out in the USA. This means jus the USA version so no japan shit. there are 289 i think.

@Singa - That means ou have either some jap doubles or euro doubles.

2. Games   -   #12
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Suprnova is best place for any roms.

3. Games   -   #13
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    I have every N64 gam EVER that came out in the USA. This means jus the USA version so no japan shit. there are 289 i think.

Peerzy is my roms hero...

4. Games   -   #14

No, I said almost 300. Im sure me and you got the ConsoleX from the same place so they are the same. You get it working for the xbox yet? I was playing some Bomberman 64 yesterday
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    No, I said almost 300. Im sure me and you got the ConsoleX from the same place so they are the same. You get it working for the xbox yet? I was playing some Bomberman 64 yesterday
    i got all my roms in one package from newsgroups. No i can't get them to fucking work. hey wont show up on Surreal64 . Iv tried coping he games into the Roms folder under APPZ/EMULATORS/N64/ROMS Whwere the readme file says to put them and iv burned them and Surreal 64 onto a disc and edited the sxurreal64.ini to read roms from the disc like it says in the rewad me but still wont show in Surreal 64.

@Sara - i just grab as many roms as i can from Newsgroups (Maxes me out, take like 5mins to get a 64mb massive n64 game or like 1min to get a 16mb gba game, pack them up and burn.

6. Games   -   #16
    i got all my roms in one package from newsgroups. No i can't get them to fucking work. hey wont show up on Surreal64 . Iv tried coping he games into the Roms folder under APPZ/EMULATORS/N64/ROMS Whwere the readme file says to put them and iv burned them and Surreal 64 onto a disc and edited the sxurreal64.ini to read roms from the disc like it says in the rewad me but still wont show in Surreal 64.

@Sara - i just grab as many roms as i can from Newsgroups (Maxes me out, take like 5mins to get a 64mb massive n64 game or like 1min to get a 16mb gba game, pack them up and burn.
    I set my .ini to look for D:\Roms and added all the roms to that. Just outside that folder I had the default.xbe and other files for the emu.

7. Games   -   #17
    I set my .ini to look for D:\Roms and added all the roms to that. Just outside that folder I had the default.xbe and other files for the emu.
    Well the EMU with the defualt.xbe and all the other files is in D:\APPS\EMULATORS\N64 and in tha folder it has a fodler claled ROMS. Iv tried putting them in there iv tried burning a new copy of Surrealy with the ini file edited so it would look for roms on a disc in a certain place and no luck. When you open Surreal are the roms already there in a list? Also what is the file extension of your roms? Iv tried USA (the format they came as) and .n64

8. Games   -   #18
    Well the EMU with the defualt.xbe and all the other files is in D:\APPS\EMULATORS\N64 and in tha folder it has a fodler claled ROMS. Iv tried putting them in there iv tried burning a new copy of Surrealy with the ini file edited so it would look for roms on a disc in a certain place and no luck. When you open Surreal are the roms already there in a list? Also what is the file extension of your roms? Iv tried USA (the format they came as) and .n64
    Yea, when I load it shows a long list of roms in rows or 3's

I left them as they were .usa

9. Games   -   #19
    Yea, when I load it shows a long list of roms in rows or 3's

I left them as they were .usa
    Are you using Slayers? As Slayers 2.6 comes with Surreal auto installed into D:\APPS\Emulators\N64 and has a file called PUT.ROMS.INTO.ROMS.FOLDER so i just put them int6o roms folder. this is so fucking annoying. 3 wasted Discs so far, as cannot ftp.

10. Games   -   #20
    Nope, not using slayer's. Used Qwix to make the ISO.

You will have to remove some of the roms for it to be small enough to burn. Here what I did.

1. Unrared
    2. Added a folder in the Surreal folder called Roms and put all the roms in there.
    3. Editing .ini to look for D:\Roms to find the roms.
    4. Started Qwix and selected to make an iso.
    5. Burned with DVD Decrypter

The first time I did it, I made the ISO w/o deleting anything and the damn thing was too big to burn. So I had to make the iso again with a few less roms. Got rid of the gay crap.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast