Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast Comp To Burn At 52x

well would i need a fast pc to burn at 52x.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    You need fast media.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@29 March 2003 - 12:44
    well would i need a fast pc to burn at 52x.
    The speed of the computer has very little to do with burning speed. If your computer can run win 98 or higher, you'll be fine.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by zapjb@29 March 2003 - 18:16
    You need fast media.
    Fast Media?

and i can install 200/xppro/longhorn/win2003 so it ok then?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    fast media means that u need a cd that matches the speed of the drive and as long as ur system is stable and runs without any crashes u'll be fine.

tip: always have clean cds when burning cuz if some dust builds up on the motor and the cd breaks inside the drive the cd will break inside the drive and the drive will blow up and im not lying cuz this happened to me using a 52x cd burner drive.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    imported_computerfreak76
    be careful with cd writers that write at speeds of 50x and more there has been documented cases where the cd will actually spin so fast it will fly right out of the cd writer itself.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by computerfreak76@29 March 2003 - 19:58
    be careful with cd writers that write at speeds of 50x and more there has been documented cases where the cd will actually spin so fast it will fly right out of the cd writer itself.
    SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by computerfreak76@29 March 2003 - 18:58
    ok kool. so burning migh make it spin out what about using a normal cd reom will that b ok.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    lol that would be fun to see

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    yes it would, hey computerfreak76 do you recon that you can gets links to these so called documented ocasations

computerfreak76 Posted on 29 March 2003 - 18:58
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast