Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Why Is It That triangle Sandwiches.....?

  1. #1
    Why is it that Triangle cut sandwiches taste better than oblong cut ones?
    Imo they always taste better?

    Is it because perhaps you in-hale more air on triangle ones or something, then again I always like a cup of tea to have a slight gap at the top.... so maybe thats it!!! It's all to do with air in-take!!
    or then again I may just be going slightly ....maybe....


  2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,982
    its true

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,357
    Triangle cut sandwiches are for women, real men don't bother to cut them at all.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    349
    we just eat the yeast, bread is for women

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,982
    Quote Originally Posted by callum
    Triangle cut sandwiches are for women, real men don't bother to cut them at all.
    you cut the crusts off like a gimp and you know it

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave
    you cut the crusts off like a gimp and you know it
    i've asked me mum to stop doing that, not my fault she dosen't listen

    sandwich making is of course only for women as well
    Last edited by callum; 11-27-2004 at 11:42 PM.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,982
    i'm considering tuna sandwiches right now but my mums asleep

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave
    i'm considering tuna sandwiches right now but my mums asleep
    if you were a real man you'd wake her up

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,982


    i'm feeling kinda girly so i'll make my own. maybe i should make a huge mess and mix the tuna-mayonaise in eight bowls and leave the bread open on the work top. just to make a point

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave


    i'm feeling kinda girly so i'll make my own. maybe i should make a huge mess and mix the tuna-mayonaise in eight bowls and leave the bread open on the work top. just to make a point
    not a good idea, a real mum would wake you up tomorrow with a slap in the face at 7am when she get's up to do the ironing.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •